this weekend was sure a busy one and i could totally use another day of it just to relax. on friday night, marv and i used our free pay on demand movie credit and watched bridesmaids! haha yes, we’re WAY behind on the times, don’t laugh! but anyhow, now we totally see what the hype was all about, it was one hilarious movie. for any of those more behind than us on the times, you MUST go see it!
then on saturday, we headed to an in town fall fest where i picked up a medicine cabinet (which i plan on turning into my jewelry storage box)! i also got a baby bib from a local etsy artisan, wild juniper! it’s always great to meet other etsy sellers! :) then that evening we went to a neighbor’s housewarming party where almost all of the ladies there either had small kids or were pregnant! it’s always great to meet other moms and mom-to-be’s! then we had chick-fil-a for dinner, YUM!!
and on sunday, we headed down to the plaza art fair where we saw some really great pieces of art, met up with my parent’s friends who had a booth there, met up with a new friend that just moved to KC, bought some dresses for special occasions and then hunkered down and bought a dining room table for our eat in kitchen! and now i totally need to look for dining room chairs to go along w/ it and a rug! yea… a lot of shopping has been going on here! :/
bump update: 27.5 weeks
- out little baby boy is about the size of an eggplant now!
- belly button is still an innie but i feel like it will soon be an outie any week now
- still haven’t heard back on if i have passed my glucose tolerance test yet, should find out this week~
- baby kicks and movement are in full force
- i have a serious case of nesting and it doesn’t help that we have a new house with so many spaces to fill still!
- craving fruit and chocolate milk, not necessary together
- i’m all about turning my short dresses into shirts/tunics, exhibit above