1. Receiving this picture of me and my 2 year old nephew in my inbox (next time i’ll need to teach him to take the lens cap off 😉 ). Thanks for taking this picture, Jenny!
2. Getting packages in the mail every day this week, some for myself, some for baby a la mode (wonder what my neighbors think). Thanks Josiah’s Nest for these super stylish clothes!
3. Finding an antique shop in the town I just moved to. 🙂
4. Baby movements, flutters and kicks were the best part of my second trimester, now onto the third! Eeeks!!
5. And lastly, I love picking winners for the giveaways on my blog, it’s so exciting to know that someone will be getting a free item or shop credit to a shop they adore! Well, I don’t pick, but my “Pick Giveaway Winner” tool does. Soooo… the winner of $30 credit to Sense ‘N Sensibility giveaway is Andi T. from Striving to Be a More Godly Woman!! If that is you, please send me an email at sandyalamode(at)gmail(dot)com to claim your prize!!!
We have a busy weekend ahead of us and I’m super excited about it. We have a birthday party and a baby shower to attend and a ton of DIY projects to work on (and hopefully complete)! See you all on Monday! Don’t forget to enter the Maple Boutique giveaway!!