January 12, 2013 marked the 3 year blogiversary of little ole Sandy a la Mode blog! It’s crazy to think that this little part time job / part time hobby of mine has been around for 3 years already. Lately, it’s definitely been evolving into a fashion + mom + Austin picture blog, but I’m totally OK with that because I feel like that defines a lot of who I am right now. A fashionista, new mom, who loves taking pictures of her baby. But as promised at the end of this year, for this 4th year of blogging, I am going to go back to my bloggy roots a little bit and ensure to sprinkle in some more recipes, crafts and inspirations. Anyhow, I am soo grateful for you, my loyal readers. Thank you to all those who have read from the beginning and welcome to all of you new(ish) readers. I hope you decide to stay around! For this blogiversary celebration, I wanted to take a trip down memory lane and highlight some of your + my favorite posts! I guess this can double up as my “year in review” post that I never did for the New Year! 😉
- My Baby #1 Pregnancy by Week Recap – I loved this post because it was a week by week bump recap of my pregnancy. You can see how my belly grew and how my fashion transformed throughout my pregnancy.
- Austin’s First Word – Maybe it was just me, but I swear Austin said “Hello” at 8 weeks. 😉
- Coral, Navy and Neutral, Oh My! – This was one of your and my favorite Spring outfits! It’s got polka dots of course.
- A Shopping Hiatus otherwise known as a Thrifting Challenge – I gave myself a spending limit for April.
- Biscoff Oatmeal Cookies – You’ve got to try these!
- I Made It 28 Days Without Shopping – The title explains it all, I made it 28 days through with my shopping challenge, which means I technically failed but I am still going to call it a personal success!
- Austin’s Nursery Reveal – I finally had it ready to share!!
- You guys really loved this striped dress and this chevron dress. Maybe I need to wear more patterned dresses.
- Feeling Fancy With Stripes, Sling Backs and Stephanie Johnson – It was a pretty self explanatory title.
- Madewell KC Blogger Event – I attended the first of many Madewell Kansas City blogger events!
- Bright Colors of Summer – The epitome of a bright and colorful outfit!
- Peplum, Lace and Leather – My best attempt at embracing a few trends in one outfit with a rocker chic type of feel.
- Fall Family Photo Session – one of my fave family photo sessions where Austin agreed to dressed up like a hipster. 😉
- A Blog Tour Of My New Design – I gave you a tour of my current new blog design that Yellow & Savvy Design made for me!
- Sequins and Chanel – My love for designer officially began…
- It’s The Most Wonderful and Happy Time Of The Year – In love with this fancy casual outfit!
- Happy First Birthday To My Baby Austin – A picture of my little guy’s first year of life! My how he has grown!
Whew. What a year it has been. But of course, I can’t let such a big milestone go by without a fun celebration GIVEAWAY to go along with it. This year I will be giving away a variety of things… to THREE LUCKY WINNERS! One lucky winner will get a February – April Standard Sponsor spot on my blog, which will include a giveaway OR guest post option. Another lucky winner will get an accessory item from me, either a necklace, bracelet or scarf. And the third lucky winner will get $25 to J.Crew… as if they haven’t taken enough of my money already. 😉
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway runs until January 22, 2013 at 12:00AM and is open INTERNATIONALLY! Good luck!
Thank you to all that have voted for me so far! Please VOTE for me (again) today, you can vote once a day!!