• blogette

• let’s connect

Sandy a la Mode

• find your flavor

• Find Your Scoop

• Archive

Work Totes 1-25-13

1. Louis Vuitton Neverfull 2. Chelsea Collection 3. Modcloth Full Course Load Bag 4. Knomo Lola 5. Michael Kors Jet Set 6. Brahmin Gadget Love 7. Balenciaga Pocket Tote

I’m honestly a little embarrassed to say that for the past few years, I’ve carried a backpack to work.  The main reason being that when I was doing a ton of travel, a backpack was the most convenient thing for me to hold my laptop, charger, headset, folders, papers, pens, and pretty much anything else that I wanted to stuff in there.  But now that I don’t do as much travel anymore, it’s really about time to update my work tote to something a little bit more professional, classy, and quite frankly more stylish!  Here’s a few that I’ve found in my shopping research.  :)

Would love to hear from you on what bag you use for work (or to carry your laptop around)?

14 Comments ( Reply )

1. Jaime
    Jan 24, 2013 @ 11:44 pm

I like #2, #3 and #6. They are all similar in shape and style. If I had to chose just one, that would be #2. Love the color!

2. audrinajulia
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 12:21 am

I always love to use my large carry all bag and tote when I carry my ipad with me. First they are the one who could fit and second yes they’re so stylish. For a time I love using mk, coach ( a favorite! ) and longchamp. But for now I’m adding 2 in 1 style. They’re a life saver for me to carry around so that my shoulder won’t ache. I’m also on the look out for the mk jet set Saffiano tote like you have in your collage, probably in cobalt color or Lv batignolles. :)

3. Cindi
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 2:26 am

I use my Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM to work! I always carry a bunch of stuff in my bag, yet it never seems full! I guess it’s true to its name, it’s never full.

4. Beth @ dot in the city
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 7:27 am

I use a Vera Bradley tote for work, but I just carry my iPad. I would love a nice leather bag. #4 is my favorite!

5. heather
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 7:57 am

i’m looking for a cute laptop bag…
    great options!! love #1 but it might break the bank :)

xo – heather
    This Life Is Yours Blog

6. Jennifer
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 8:30 am

Number 7 please!

xo Jennifer

7. Always Maylee
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 8:57 am

I love the LV one… LOVE!

xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

8. Jenn
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 9:10 am

I’ve been lusting after number 3+5 and I recently settled on another MK bag that I found at TJ on super sale. I love having a big catch-all bag, but unfortunately I find backpacks are still easier.

9. lisacng @ expandng.com
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 2:35 pm

I love the LV Neverfull and also the structured leather ones you choose (3 – the polka dot interior! and 5). I don’t travel that much but when I do, I have a tiny netbook so I just stuff that in a large tote. None like the nice ones you’ve shown above though :).

10. Britt Whit
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 3:27 pm

i always need a big purse when I leave my place, i do so much running around, i need everything with me!

love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

11. Anngelik
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 9:00 pm

I love tote bags! They are super cute and perfect for any occasion especially work or school.

-Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.wordpress.com

12. Krysten
    Jan 27, 2013 @ 11:39 am

Ooh my, I am madly in love with #4!

13. Jupe
    Jan 27, 2013 @ 6:55 pm

Love the red bag!

<3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

14. Aldo Lehnherr
    Jun 02, 2013 @ 11:01 am

The Louis Vuitton label was founded by Vuitton in 1854 on Rue Neuve des Capucines in Paris, France. Louis Vuitton had observed that the HJ Cave Osilite[7] trunk could be easily stacked and in 1858, Vuitton introduced his flat-bottom trunks with trianon canvas, making them lightweight and airtight…”,:

Warm regards