Essential Skincare

IMG_9178

IMG_9109

Because no makeup selfies are totally the thing right now, I figure I should just jump right on the bandwagon and join along.  😉 No, but really, lately, some days I just don’t have time in the mornings to do my full on makeup routine that I really need to start thinking about having good skincare BE my makeup.

Recently I discovered this wonderful beauty site called Gloss 48 and I haven’t been able to stop browsing is daily.  Each day they post a new brand(s) of makeup, skincare, nail, beauty item and it’s on super sale for that day.  The items will stay on their site for a while, but every day a new “sale item” will be featured.

IMG_9163

Today’s feature is a line called Napa Organics and I was sent a few products to try out beforehand; first, the Lemon Hand Soap (perfect for guest bathrooms), which smells wonderful and makes your hands silky smooth.

IMG_9165

Plum Kernel Oil, a luxury face oil that is rich in tocopherals (vitamin E), monounsaturated fats, and beta-carotene that dramatically increase skin’s elasticity and improve its clarity.  Silky and light, this face oil absorbs instantly leaving no residue on skin. Use daily to help calm redness, diminish fine lines, and deeply nourish your skin.

IMG_9168

And Prune and Walnut Face Scrub, a dry exfoliating blend that can be mixed with your favorite cleanser, a facial oil such as Plum Kernel Oil, or water to create a gentle skin polish that will clear your pores and leave skin silky smooth.

IMG_9172

I’ve used these Napa Organics for a couple weeks now and I can really see an improvement in the appearance of the skin on my face.  I feel like my pores are smaller and my skin just feels softer and smoother!

But like I said before, Gloss 48 has tons of beauty products listed daily and it’s about time you check it out!  From Aug 15 – Aug 22, you can use coupon code SANDY10 to get $10 off of orders of $30+!

This post was sponsored by Gloss 48 but all photos used and opinions expressed are truly my own.

1. August 15, 2014 / 1:13 am

Fine way of explaining, and fastidious piece of writing to
    get data regarding my presentation subject matter, which
    i am going to convey in university.

2. August 15, 2014 / 5:57 am

ooooooh thank you so much for sharing this! I’m going to have to look into it!!

xoxo,
    Ashley
    Afternoon Espresso

3. You can still get an excellent meal at a restaurant that doesn’t participate directly in the program, because the restaurants often have gluten-free pasta stashed away
    for their regular clients, and they’re already well familiar with celiac disease and gluten-free food.
    The Japanese speaking searchers spent 43% of their 391 thousand searches looking for specific
    gluten free foods. The author of this GFP article loves fruit and realises that this affair was fostered in childhood
    where his father grew many varieties of fruit
    trees in his home yard.

4. August 15, 2014 / 2:05 pm

May have to check out this brand!

5. August 15, 2014 / 2:59 pm

these photos are so cute sandy! you look fantastic! love the artsy shots!

6. August 16, 2014 / 7:09 am

Therefore, eat blueberries whenever you get a chance in any
    form you like. But even more concerning was I
    contacted Jeremy Saffron who is a good friend of mine and he told
    me that he too thought it was once good and he did more research and found
    out it really wasn_t. When you give your
    body a daily dose of these super foods it’s
    like renovating your body the way someone would renovate an old house that has seen better days.

7. August 16, 2014 / 8:11 am

Thanks for this post Sandy! I just stumbled across your website and have been really interested in the blogs you write. This one in particular caught my eye because I am very much into using natural skin care products as my face is very sensitive. The plum kernel oil seems like something I may try as I know how important Vitamin E, monosaturated fats, and beta-carotene is for our skin. Beta-carotene actually converts into Vitamin A in our bodies which is needed for keeping our skin clear from acne.
    Cheers!

8. August 17, 2014 / 1:34 am

never heard of this brand! great post!

xx