I cared for my skin from the inside out with Aveeno® as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #Aveeno. All opinions are 100% my own.
I am sharing some tips that I have found to wake up looking great. I hope you find this useful and will share some of your tips too!
1. Wash your face early the night before. Preferably a few hours before bedtime. My mom always told me wash my face as soon as I get home (from work) or as soon as you know you will be home for the rest of the night and not planning to go out. 😉 This way you can let your face “relax” from the makeup a little bit longer.
2. Shower in the evening and use a moisturizing wash such as Aveeno® Skin Relief Gentle Scents Wash. The coconut scent is subtle, yet amazing. The wash is moisturizing which is perfect for dry winter skin, has Soothing Oatmeal and it’s as gentle on sensitive as fragrance-free products.
3. Keep your sleep consistent. I’ve been hearing lately that going to bed at the same time and waking up at the same time each day is actually better for you than getting 8 hours a sleep a day, because let’s be honest, who has time to sleep that much anyways? I don’t…
4. Not too hot, not too cold. To get a really good night’s sleep, one thing that is important for me is to make sure the temperature is comfortable for sleeping. I know that some like to keep the house colder (to save on electricity) so that they can cover themselves in heavy blankets to keep warm. Others I know like to sleep with warmer temps, and just cover themselves with a lighter sheet. Whatever it is for you, find your perfect temperature plus amount of blanket that is most comfortable for you.
5. Use coconut oil for your hair as an overnight conditioner. I think there’s always a debate on whether overnight conditioners are good for your hair, but coconut oil is always a great alternative. It is a natural treatment and works incredibly well for damaged hair.
Do you have any tips for waking up looking great? Would love to hear them!