I have to admit, I have never been a HUGE fan of camo clothing. BUT for some reason, this fall, I am loving it!! Camo clothing is the perfect print for fall and I haven’t quite mastered like pattern mixing it with it yet, I still wear it with solids, like LOVE camo clothing with denim, pink, black or grey. So anyhow, I own a few pieces in my wardrobe now and I’ve rounded up a few of my fave camo clothing from around the internets! Some of them are almost already sold out, because I am telling you this camo clothing print is popular right now!
1. Camo Jeggings – These jeggings wear like a dream and I am wearing size 8 Short! I love that they come in various lengths. I want more colors!
2. Vest – I mean, vests are SO perfect for fall and winter!!
3. Lace Up Dress – Lace ups and camo in one, yes please!
4. Camo Sneakers – Because I have a love for shoes.
5. Camo Joggers – These are seriously so comfortable and I love wearing them with a grey sweatshirt or lace up top! I got a size Large.
6. Cold Shoulder Tee – If you like the cold shoulder trend like I do, this is a cute option!
7. Camo T-Shirt Dress – I could see this worn with a chambray tied around the waist!
8. Camo Sweatshirt – This is in my cart right now, it looks so cozy and warm!!
9. Military Twill Jacket – I am wearing a size Medium and this is on CLEARANCE right now, so make sure to snag it!
10. T-Shirt – A little scared to try camo, this tee would be a great basic to get yourself into the trend!
11. Button Down Shirt – I would love to see this layered with a vest!
Shop The Post:
The winner of last week’s most clicked link for On Trend Tuesdays Linkup is Jessy of Current Bliss with this GORGEOUS outfit~!!