Can you believe that April is almost over? That means Mother’s Day is right around the corner! I love having a day to celebrate and honor the women who raised us. Of course, we love the pampering we will receive and the handmade cards and gifts. But sometimes, a little something extra makes us feel that much more special. So if you think someone needs a few hints on some stylish gifts to give, send them this list.
$50 and under
1. Maxi dress – Who doesn’t want to feel pretty on Mother’s day? Or any day for that matter. This dress can be casual with some cute sandals or dressed up with some heels. It’s also nursing friendly and comes in lots of other prints as well.
2. Neck scarf – The neck scarf seems to be making a comeback this season. I love the subtle little pineapples on this one. If tying it around your neck is not your thing, you can use these scarves to make a cute headband!
3. Straw hat – This hat will go with any outfit for this spring/summer. The brim is the perfect size.. not too small where it can’t provide shade.. but not too big where it’s like a floppy hat.
4. Earrings – These leather earrings are a great statement piece.
5. Mules – If you were to own only one pair of mules this season, let it be this one. The knotted bow adds just a touch of femininity that makes it stand out. They’re easily worn with jeans or dresses. It comes in 8 other colors.
6. Tote – How fun is this pink tote?? The scallop details are adorable! It’s not just cute, it’s very roomy inside for the moms on the go.
7. Pajama set – What’s the first thing you do when you come home from work? I like to throw on some comfy pajamas before I tackle the rest of the day at home. But I work from home so I could probably just live in these all day and no one will be the wiser. Hahaha! Also, loving this LEMON set too!!
$100 and under
8. Bracelet set – Wear your ‘Mom’ badge proudly with this charming bracelet set. It’s so easy to put on and take off with the expandable charm bangle.
9. Robe – One can never have too many robes.
10. Cardigan – A cardigan is a mom’s best friend. You can throw it on with leggings or anything and look put together in seconds. This cardigan is nice and lightweight for the warming temperatures.
11 Peplum jacket – This utility jacket has a fun twist with the peplum hem and is a good alternative to a jean jacket.
12. Initial pendant – You can carry your favorite initial(s) around with you wherever you go.
13. Sunglasses – These just scream “I’m not a regular mom. I’m a cool mom.” They look like high-end ones but without the price tag.
14. Midi skirt – A classic skirt is a wardrobe staple. This midi skirt is lightweight and the perfect length. It also has pockets which is always needed for carrying tissues or toys
$200 and under
15. Suitcase – Hopefully, if you get this, there will be trips in your future. This carry on is lightweight and easy to roll around in busy airports. Here’s to dreaming of more vacations!
16. Birkenstock – Your feet will thank me when you get a pair of these.
17. Perfume – Want a perfume that is not overpowering? I love this perfume! It has a nice floral scent that is lasting. A little goes a long way with this one!
18. Watch – What a stylish but fun watch! This watch helps you count down to one of the best times of the day.. 5’o clock!
19. Hair dryer – This may be a bit of a splurge but a good hair dryer is a good investment. This one will cut your drying time down which we could all use more time in the day to check off our to-do lists. (You can also purchase it here).
20. Wallet – This leather clutch is perfect for when you don’t want to lug along a big purse. It is sleek and roomy enough to fit the basics and more. This is definitely a step up from my Coach loving wristlet days.
21. Strappy sandals – Because sometimes we want to feel sexy and putting on heels usually does that for me. These have the fun tassle detail and the heel is not too high.
I hope you feel loved and celebrated on this Mother’s day. And no matter what, just know that you are doing enough (even if it feels like you’re not), and you are loved and appreciated beyond measure.