Hey friends! It’s time for my September Trunk Club try on for you! For this Trunk, I asked for a lot of Fall pieces and my stylist Cecilia did not disappoint!! I feel like it’s been a hot minute since I have done one of these! As a recap, you get assigned a stylist (mine is awesome), she works with you on what new pieces you need to add to your wardrobe and then sends a box to your house a few days later. You get 5 days to try things on, keep and get charged for what you want, send back what you don’t want or even exchange items. If you have a Nordstrom card, any styling fee is waived. I was hesitant about getting a Nordstrom card back in the day, but it’s got amazing perks like points that can be used towards Notes, which is just free credit back to Nordstrom haha! So here we go!
Sign up for Trunk Club HERE!
1. J.Crew 1988 Stripe Roll Neck Sweater (size Small) – Love the stripes on this sweater and it comes in 2 colorways! I like the shape of this sweater a lot and the size Small is a good fit for me. However, I’m a little sad because it is made partly of wool and I find it to be a little itchy so I won’t be keeping this one unfortunately.
2. Topshop Babe Block Heel Bootie (size 7.5) – OK, I am pretty obsessed with these booties as it is something I don’t own. Sure I have a lot of nude booties, but I love this pattern! I am normally between 7.5-8 and stuck with 7.5 in this because of the rounded toe. I am seriously considering keeping this pair!!
3. 1901 Cotton Wool Blend Cable Sweater (size Small) – This sweater is super soft and I love the detail on it!! It comes in grey, black and cream and is a decent price point for the sweater. I love the little ties near the neck, but I feel like the ones near the wrist might get in the way? Perhaps there is a way to tie it around so it’s not hanging down though.
4. Wit & Wisdom Ab-solution Skinny Ponte Pant (size 8 Regular) – You guys KNOW my love for Wit & Wisdom, hands down my favorite pair of jeans are these (because of the elastic waistband)! However, in this brand, I like to size down and I may need the Petite size. I think I am going to EXCHANGE for a size 6 Petite. The great thing with Trunk Club is that you can do exchanges as long as your size is in stock!
5. Sam Edelman Hilty Bootie (size 8) – I have to say, these are a bit of a splurge but I LOVE them! I love the shape and the style and color! She sized up half size in these for me since it has a pointy toe and the fit is perfect. I actually already wore these out so I am keeping them!
6. Chelsea28 Floral Wrap Dress (size 6) – This dress is super pretty and great for Fall! I love the wrap style and length. The print I’m not SUPER a fan of but this dress would be great for rehearsal dinners, weddings, baby showers in the Fall! Just add a cute pair of booties and a jacket!
7. 1901 Short Sleeve Graphic Tee (size Small) – I am loving this little polka dot tee! It actually comes in a ton of different graphics and prints and is a great price point. I like that this white tee is also NOT see through!
8. Hinge Longline Cardigan (size Small) – I am loving this cardigan, especially the light purple color. Except if you know me, I own a LOT of cardigans. The little part by the collar is interesting and the sleeves are like balloon sleeves. This cardigan comes in a ton of colors and runs a bit oversized. It is super soft and has great reviews! I may not be keeping it just because I own a million cardigans, but I do love this one, still debating on it!!
9. BLANKNYC Cloud Nine Drape Jacket (size Medium) – This jacket was part of the Nordstrom sale and I got the black one to try out but really wanted this Mt. Rushmore color! I am wearing a size Medium and LOVE the fit of it. It’s super soft and such a cute jacket to wear for Fall!!! I will probably be keeping this!! I actually just ordered this similar jacket in the Grey Silver Screen color too and will show it to when I get it!! Both of these jackets have great reviews!!
10. Treasure & Bond Variegated Rib Sweater (size Small) – This is a super classic sweater and comes in 4 colors. I feel like this is not something I would look at the website and just order but I actually really like it! The vertical stripes give you a slimming effect and you can tie a plaid shirt around your waist or wear a vest with it! It’s a great staple piece!
11. Topshop Turtleneck Sweater Dress (size 8) – OK LOVE LOVE LOVE this sweater dress! It comes in this cream and grey and I want both! This size 8 is a bit oversized which I like but I may try the size 6 for a slightly more fitted look and shorter length. Topshop sizing is so confusing sometimes, but I absolutely love this dress!!!!
12. CeCe Swiss Dot Sleeve Fit & Flare Knit Dress (size Small) – This LBD is SO cute, I LOVE the polka dot sheer sleeves to give it a little something! You could wear it with heels for a dressier event or booties for a going out fall look! You could even add a scarf or wear it with a cardigan or moto jacket, so cute!!! Thinking of keeping this one…!
I love how my stylist picked a box where I could mix and match so many of the pieces! From the shoes that go with everything, to the jackets and plaid pants, this Trunk Club was amazing! If you are interested in signing up to get your own box of clothes to try out at home, sign up for Trunk Club HERE!