Leopard print has been around for decades in the fashion world. A few fictitious characters have given it a bad rap from the past, i.e. Peg Bundy but it seems to be making a comeback this season in a big way. Leopard print may not be for everyone, but it is such a great way to add a pop of a fun pattern to an outfit and it is definitely popular in the Fall!
- Pom Beanie – Wear an all black sleek outfit with some boots and top if off with this fun pattern on your head!
- Pullover Sweater – One of my fave sweaters, and UNDER $20!
- Scarf – Another fun way to add a fun print to your outfit would be adding a scarf such like this one, this is hands down my FAVE scarf and way to add leopard to an outfit!! Also only $19 and amazing reviews!
- Rain Boot – These are pretty darn amazing and will keep you dry!
- Leather Earrings – This is a subtle way to add a bit of the leopard print. If you’ve been following me for awhile, I rave about these earrings! They’re so lightweight and comes in 3 different sizes. I usually wear the medium. Use code SALM15 for 15% off (through 10/29)!
- Mules – I am absolutely obsessed with my leopard print mules – so easy to add a pop of pattern to your outfit and so easy to slip on!
- Puffer Vest – This is the PERFECT layering piece. So chic and so cute!
- Cardigan – This cozy cardigan will keep you warm and is so cute!
- Tote – This tote is one of my FAVES! It comes in so many colors and patterns and even a few different leopard options!
- Phone Case – My current phone case for the season! 🙂 I added this black matte Popsocket to the back!
- Booties – My fave leopard booties and such a good price!!!
- Skirt – LOVE LOVE this skirt! Pair it with some knee high boots and you are ready to party! Here is a midi length option that would be so cute for work!
- Cardigan – This amazing long leopard cardigan is pretty darn gorgeous and a GREAT PRICE!!
- Faux Fur Coat – Keep warm and be chic in the Winter time with this coat! Make sure to size up (says some of the reviews)!!
Shop some more leopard finds: