Meet Me At The Carnival

Dress c/o Sincerely Sweet Boutique | Cardigan: Forever 21 | Shoes: TJ Maxx | Necklace c/o Sincerely Sweet Boutique | Bracelet: INPink

When I saw this dress at Sincerely Sweet Boutique, I just knew that it had to be mine!  It’s the perfect mix of lace on top and pleated bottom which pretty makes the perfect summer dress.  It can totally be dressed up or dressed down, worn with a cardigan when I’m freezing my butt off in the A/C or without the cardigan when I’m sweating like crazy in the 100 degree weather.  The little ferris wheel necklace is one of the lovelies that is part of their new line “A Day At The Carnival” and I just love how colorful and whimsical it is.

I don’t know if it’s the funnel cake, cotton candy, Lemon Chill, Dippin Dots, or the fact that I can be a kid again, but I just love going to carnivals.  It’s been awhile since I’ve been to one, but I can’t wait until Austin is a little bit older when he can actually enjoy it.  Kind of excited that I get to do all these fun kid things again vicariously through Austin!  🙂

What’s your favorite thing about the carnival?

1. July 1, 2012 / 9:20 am

Oh Sandy, I am in love with the mix of colors in this outfit – that dress is gorgeous on you! I think it’s the sweets that reminds me of carnivals. Oh! And the prizes, you cannot forget the prizes!

2. July 1, 2012 / 9:47 am

What a sweet outfit! The colors all work together so well. My favorite part of carnivals is just being outdoors and enjoying the sunshine and food! 🙂 I love that necklace Sandy!

Evani

3. July 1, 2012 / 11:05 am

Another great outfit! The necklace, the shoes.. In love!! Have a great fourth!

4. July 1, 2012 / 11:35 am

Beautiful outfit – the blue is such a gorgeous color! My favorite part of going to carnivals are definitely the snacks & booth games!

5. July 1, 2012 / 11:45 am

I really like everything about this outfit-the shoes, colour combo, etc…

6. July 1, 2012 / 12:55 pm

oh my word, you look so beautiful in these pics! i love this outfit… that dress is just perfect!!

7. July 1, 2012 / 1:44 pm

What a sweet dress, Sandy. I Love the color blocking of this look as well. So fun, fresh, and summery. I love carnivals/fairs, too. We have one coming up in September. Can’t wait!

xx Love & Aloha

8. Karen Davis
    July 1, 2012 / 3:04 pm

Oh that necklace must be mine 😉

9. July 1, 2012 / 4:41 pm

I love how this dress shows off your beautiful figure. I would buy it in a heartbeat!

10. July 1, 2012 / 6:26 pm

This dress is stunning! The whole outfit is perfect, really. You look great!
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Say hello to your newest follower (via bloglovin’ 🙂

xo
    Kym

11. July 1, 2012 / 7:08 pm

What a gorgeous dress! I really love the skirt part. And those shoes are so pretty!

12. July 1, 2012 / 7:11 pm

You look absolutely fantastic! 🙂 LOVE the entire outfit. My favorite thing about the carnival are the funnel cakes. YUM.

13. July 1, 2012 / 8:43 pm

Oh my goodness! You look so tiny! Love the colors!

14. July 1, 2012 / 8:51 pm

I love those shoes…I need to make a visit to TJMaxx! I also think carnivals are so much fun, I think I love them because (like you said) they make me feel like a kid again!

15. July 2, 2012 / 1:44 am

sandy! i LOVE your dress! i think this might be one of my favorite outfits of yours! 🙂

16. July 2, 2012 / 7:48 am

The yellow and turquoise is so gorgeous together! And I LOVE your colorblocked heels! Carnivals are so much fun…my favorite part is the food 🙂

-Sharon

17. July 2, 2012 / 8:40 am

Love the colors together! Your necklace is so cute too!

18. July 2, 2012 / 9:06 am

Oh my gosh that dress looks amazing on you. I love the whole mixture of the lace & pleats. Beautiful.

19. July 2, 2012 / 9:59 am

You look beautiful! I am in love with that dress. Love it with the yellow cardi and those shoes are amazing!

xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

20. Dianne K
    July 2, 2012 / 10:28 am

I love the color combination.
    But my favorite things to eat at any carnival is Funnel Cakes,caramel corn and caramel apples.

21. July 2, 2012 / 11:17 am

that dress is gorgeous and fits you perfectly!! love the pleats and the color!

22. July 2, 2012 / 11:18 am

I love the mix of colors and that necklace is SO darling!

23. July 2, 2012 / 11:32 am

Love the mix of colors and those shoes are just amazing! So pretty! 😉
    As for the carnival/fair? My faves would be frozen lemonade and funnel cakes! Yum. These days it is more fun to watch my son enjoy himself than anything! 😉

24. July 2, 2012 / 12:23 pm

Such a pretty color combo and that necklace is too cute!

25. July 2, 2012 / 12:27 pm

You look beautiful in that dress. I love the feminine lace with the pleats.

26. July 2, 2012 / 12:33 pm

What a pretty dress, Sandy! And those shoes–aah, they are awesome! I’m a fan of carnival food–the funnel cakes, corn dogs, etc.

27. July 2, 2012 / 1:52 pm

I definitely love cotton candy at the carnival and fireworks if there are any! Also, You look absolutely stunning Sandy. I love the pleating of your dress! Those heels are just fabulous! I love the colors and the cork heel.

28. July 2, 2012 / 2:05 pm

I haven’t been to a carnival in ages but I love the games and the food! Definitely love the cheesy prizes you win too 😉

29. July 2, 2012 / 2:31 pm

Oh my…I love this whole look. I love that you paired that gorgeous sweet dress with the yellow cardigan. And those shoes and necklace…so very pretty. Love this sweet look. Oh and I love carnivals…it’s been way too long! I think I just love the energy!

30. July 2, 2012 / 2:50 pm

I can’t even begin to tell you how cute Austin is, AHH! SO CUTE! I love the soft yellow and baby blue pairing, reminds me of UCLA’s school colors but waaaay cuter 😉 xx

31. July 2, 2012 / 2:56 pm

This is definitely my favorite thing I’ve eer seen you in!! I mean you always look gorgeous but something about this outfit is just perfect! Love every detail from head to toe. You MUST wear this again!

32. July 2, 2012 / 10:14 pm

hysterical regarding our dress. LOVE yours!! I fully don’t recall seeing it there but love it, and how you styled it. Looking amazing, Sandy.

33. July 4, 2012 / 11:54 am

Hi, Sandy! Just found your link from the Red, White, You Follower Fest :] Love your outfits, especially this one! Super cute!

34. July 4, 2012 / 9:45 pm

Cute cute cute! Demure but so fun and what a cute necklace!!!!’

35. July 7, 2012 / 8:29 am

I think this is one of my favorite outfits of yours!!! Love everything about it! The color combo and YOU look fab in it!! So flattering.

36. July 7, 2012 / 11:56 pm

Hot momma!! Such a pretty dress and I love it with the yellow cardi. You look awesome!

37. July 9, 2012 / 6:21 am

Love that gorgeous color combo!