So apparently travel gets me a little behind on blogging, since I missed July Week 2 and Week 3 recap, but we are back home now and ready for Week 4! Woo, what a month though!! With Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (sale ends August 4) and Amazon Prime Day over with, I must say I am relieved. But now I know that many are on to back to school shopping! I hope to be a resource here for you for both your kid’s back to school, teachers, and well really just building/adding to your Fall wardrobes. It’s that kind of weird season right now where I share Fall outfits when it’s 100 degrees out. Trust me guys, I am SWEATING in most of these outfits, but as bloggers, we need to stay a season ahead!!
Here are this past week’s outfit:
Top (S) // Jeans (sized down to 27) // Shoes (sized up half size) // Sunglasses // Bag
Last Week’s Bestsellers:
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings – For 2 weeks in a row, these leggings were a top seller!! Across 3 different sites they have been marked down from $98 to $64.90 and it’s all because they were marked down at the Nordstrom sale and then price matched, and even the Petite sizes are part of the sale! I previously wore size Medium Regular, but now like it in Large Petite (I usually size up with Petite)! The overall recommendation is to size up one size from your normal legging size. These leggings hardly ever go on sale, and going into Fall/Winter, it’s a great time to grab them!! Currently they are sold out on Spanx, but I found them available again here on sale in ALL sizes (including Petite)!! I also shared an affordable alternative here that a few of you snatched up! It’s half the price and I got mine in a Medium Short! They are comfy, a little thinner, and have some compression too. They have a smoother look, while the Spanx pair are more pebbled/textured.
- Target Wild Fable Leopard Midi Skirt – Y’all are loving leopard print as much as I do and it makes me so excited. To be honest guys, I tend to OVERBUY in leopard print because I think all things leopard are cute. It is truly a weakness… I wear this skirt in a Medium and love it styled with a classic black tank and sandals or a graphic tee and sneakers! The ACTUAL #2 best seller is actually this leopard Target dress (surprise surprise), but unfortunately it is all sold out! 🙁
- Target Universal Thread Babydoll Dress – Apparently you guys really like Target, OK fine, I do not blame you, LOL! This cute dress is the perfect Summer to Fall transition dress. Where it now with sandals and later with booties! I am normally a size Small in dresses in this brand, but sized down to an XS. If you have a larger chest, maybe go with your true size.
- Steve Madden Feather Studded Loafer – This little flats in snakeskin are a top seller from the Nordstrom sale! They are still available in some solid colors. If between sizes, size up! They are the perfect slip on and go shoe, but really elevate an outfit too!
- Travel Steamer – My favorite travel steamer went on sale on Amazon Prime day (for $18.39) and a ton of you snatched it up!! Currently, you can get an extra 5% off on it by clipping the coupon but it’s still a good deal. This thing is small, but mighty, and perfect for travel! I never use irons anymore, only steamers!
- Abercrombie & Fitch – 30% off entire purchase; 50% off all jeans
- American Eagle – Buy one, get one 50% off all AE jeans, joggers & shorts
- Anthropologie – Extra 50% off sale;
- ASOS -Extra 15% off the up-to-70%-off sale with code ASOSSALEGRAB
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off must-have styles
- Goodnight Macaroon – 40% off sitewide + free shipping with code PREFALL; Final sale 50% off
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $200+ with code ADDTOBAG (Online only)
- J. Crew Factory – 40% off new arrivals (Online only; exclusions apply) ; Up to 60% off so much more
- LOFT – 50% off full-price styles with code SUMMER4EVER
- Macy’s – 65% off fine jewelry clearance; Up to 60% off furniture, mattresses, rugs and outdoor furniture with code HOME
- Madewell – Extra 40% off sale styles with code VERYRARE
- Nordstrom – Anniversary sale; Pick 3 mascaras, get 1 of them free
- Old Navy – Up to 50% off dresses, jeans and tees; Up to 75% off clearance; 20% off everything with code SWEET (Time to spend your Super Cash)
- Sole Society – End of season sale select styles up to 70% off
- Victoria Emerson – $19.99 wraps, $24.99 cuffs
- Wayfair – Up to 60% off backyard sale; Up to 70% off sofas, chairs and summer bedding