Entries for this giveaway have been closed, thanks for entering!!
This shop really needs no introduction, it speaks for itself, foreals. One glance at it and if you are a bride shopping for yourself or a bridesmaids or are going to be a guest at a wedding, you’ll most likely click that purchase button. Percy Handmade is made of the loveliest hair accessories, clutches, sashes, garters, and pearl combs you ever did see. Each item is made to order with Tania’s two crafty hands all the way in Australia! Read below to get to know Tania a little bit better and for a super awesome giveaway!
1) Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Hi, my name is Tania Maras and I’m based in Canberra, Australia. I work full time during the day and I create my pieces late into the evenings and on weekends. Life is really busy but I love what I do so it never feels like ‘work’. I love to travel, I wish I could cook, I have a wonderfully supportive partner, and I have the cutest chocolate Labrador pup named Bear.
2) How did you get into making such beautiful wedding accessories?
I taught myself how to sew just over 2 years ago and my first projects were pouches and clutch purses. They were so much fun to make and before I knew it, I started to develop a following of brides and bridesmaids seeking to use my pieces for their weddings and formal occasions. I became obsessed with making pretty flowers and feather pieces and it wasn’t too long before a line of bridal accessories quickly developed.
3) What are some of your favorite color combos for weddings?
This is a tough question! I think my favourites are:
– pewter grey, charcoal grey, and lemon or mustard yellow
– nudes and black
– chartreuse and yellow greens and taupe
4) What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Peppermint choc chip!
One super lucky Sandy a la Mode reader will win $70 credit to Percy Handmade! Yup, you read that right, seventy dollar credit!
1. Visit Percy Handmade shop and leave a comment with your favorite item!
For additional entries, leave a separate comment for each action.
1. Be a Google Friend Connect follower of Percy Handmade
2. Be a Google Friend Connect follower of this blog
3. Like Percy Handmade on Facebook on write on the wall saying I sent you
4. Follow @sandyalamode and @percyhandmade on Twitter
5. Blog, facebook, or tweet about this giveaway (make sure to include @sandyalamode and @percyhandmade in your tweet) and include the link (one entry each)
Feel free to use this tweet:
I just entered to win $70 credit to @percyhandmade’s amazing wedding accessory shop on @sandyalamode! http://bit.ly/jFEbny
This giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY and closes on Tuesday May 17, 2011 at 12PM CST. Good luck!