Entries for this giveaway have been closed!
I’m so excited to share this fab shop with you today because of so many reasons. Laura makes stinking adorable accessories, she lives in Missouri (woot!), her blog is full of fun outfits, tutorials, giveaways, AND IT’S HER BIRTHDAY TODAY! What a fun day! 🙂 And, she’s pretty much a doll, so if you don’t already follow her, you really should! Let’s get to know the birthday girl a little bit better, why don’t we?
1) Tell us a little bit about yourself and how you decided to open up shop?
I’m married to my handsome hubby Kyle and we have a sweet kitty cat named Jupiter. I am a hall coordinator and I love every minute of my job! I live and work in a residence hall supervising my RA staff and helping to educate approximately 400 students. Let’s just say that it’s never boring! When I’m not working my full time job, I’m working on my shop, Along for the Ride. I feature handmade jewelry and accessories. I have always loved to make pretty things, but I can only wear so much! I started my shop so I could share my passion with others.
2) Happy Birthday (Yes, friends, it’s Laura’s birthday today)! What was your most favorite birthday present ever?
For my 21st birthday, my mom wrapped up 21 individual presents and I had to open them one day at a time. It was so sweet and a special way to celebration a special milestone.
3) What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
My favorite thing about blogging is meeting wonderful women, sharing a part of my heart, and spreading the love of Jesus
4) What’s your favorite cupcake flavor?
I don’t usually eat cupcakes (which definitely needs to change this year!). Plain old chocolate is perfect for me.
Laura is giving away $15 credit to her shop!
That’s like a rosette pendant necklace, hairpin and earrings, or many more combos!
You must be a Google Friend Connect follower of Sandy a la Mode
1. Visit Along for the Ride shop and leave a comment with your favorite item!
For additional entries, leave a separate comment for each action.
2. Be a Google Friend Connect follower of Along for the Ride
3. Follow @sandyalamode and @aftr_laura on Twitter
4. Like Along for the Ride on Facebook and comment on the wall saying I sent you there
5. Blog, facebook, or tweet about this giveaway (make sure to include @sandyalamode and @aftr_laura in your tweet) and include the link (one entry each)
Feel free to use this tweet:
I just entered a #GIVEAWAY for $15 credit to @aftr_laura’s cute accessory and jewelry shop on @sandyalamode! http://bit.ly/eBXZPT
This giveaway is open to US and Canada only and closes on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 12PM CST. Good luck!