Quilted Coat and Plaid Scarf

IMG_5475

I’d like to introduce to you my new J.Crew Factory quilted coat.  I actually bought this a few months ago in California (but didn’t need to wear it there and lugged it all the way home) and I must say, I wear it pretty much all the time now.  The green color I feel is actually a great neutral and goes with a lot of my outfits!  And I am pretty much wearing it ALL the time!

IMG_5477

And this Zara scarf?  Well you know I wouldn’t be a proper fashion blogger without owning it (or a variation of a plaid scarf). πŸ™‚ I love the Christmas-y colors, the blanket like size and holy heck is it warm and cozy!

IMG_5481

IMG_5476

IMG_5492

IMG_5490

I’m not really sure how I tied this scarf, I usually love playing around with new ways of wearing scarves and I totally could probably not replicate this again, although I wish I could!

Outfit Details
Sweater: Target
Coat: J.Crew Factory
Scarf: Zara
Bracelets c/o Daily Dose
Pants: J.Crew
Shoes: Blowfish Shoes
Bag: Coach

And for those of you who don’t watch X Factor, oh my goodness, the couple Alex and Sierra are amazing and you must listen/watch the song “Say Something” that they performed last night.  I couldn’t stop listening to it for 2 hours straight, gave me chills and brought me to tears, it was THAT good!!

1. December 5, 2013 / 2:37 pm

Oooh I LOVE that scarf!

2. December 5, 2013 / 4:07 pm

Great jacket! This plaid scarf is on my Christmas wishlist =)

3. December 5, 2013 / 5:01 pm

Hi, remember me? I need to come here more often, you have great style! πŸ™‚

4. December 5, 2013 / 5:14 pm

That scarf. Obsessed. Such a perfect casual winter outfit.

5. December 5, 2013 / 6:35 pm

Love this outfit! I’m so obsessed with that (sold out!) scarf! You’re jacket is amazing, too. Great find. That color green is so perfect this time of year!

xo, Ashleigh @ Fashion in Flight

6. December 5, 2013 / 6:36 pm

Oh, gosh. I meant your* sorry for the silly mistake!

7. December 5, 2013 / 7:21 pm

That scarf is all over the interwebs and now I officially need it in my life. You look so cozy and bundled, love it.

Thanks for stopping by Pursuit!

-Ash
    Pursuit of Shoes

8. December 5, 2013 / 7:38 pm

Oh there’s that Zara scarf! πŸ˜‰ I knew I should’ve gotten it when I saw it in stores months ago – now totally sold out! Love this outfit and your coat looks great!

9. December 5, 2013 / 7:41 pm

Love the scarf but missed out on that one! I picked up a similar version at J. CREW Factory, but still heart that Zara one!

10. December 6, 2013 / 4:28 am

Oh my goodness, that quilted coat looks like a dream for the dreadful winter ahead of us! I’m also in love with your scarf, I use to own a dress with that print but sadly I had to give it away since my chest grew after baby, ha!

Cecilia
    Dearest Lou

11. December 6, 2013 / 7:48 am

LOVE that scarf! so fun and perfect for the season! and i didn’t know you had those shoes, too – aren’t they the best?!

12. December 6, 2013 / 1:56 pm

This is such a great scarf! I love how big and cozy it is and the patterns and colors are just fantastic! It looks great with this simple yet sophisticated sweater!…side note – I’m sorry for not commenting recently, my computer crashed and i didn’t have it for two weeks!
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

13. December 10, 2013 / 11:34 am

I’m dying of the cold out here and need a quilted coat like that. Fab and super warm.

14. December 10, 2013 / 3:25 pm

I think that color green works as a fun neutral as well. It will totally go with anything. And your scarf looks super cozy. xoxo