Sleep Matters

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

You would never know it from looking at it, but this maternity dress totally doubles as a nursing dress too!  Underneath the zipper there is another panel that is perfect for covering up a nursing baby.  We still struggle with getting Austin to bed in a timely manner (he just procrastinates) and his wake up time totally varies.  Basically, on weekends or days he doesn’t have to go to school, he DOES NOT sleep in, but wakes up earlier.  This past Sunday he woke up at 5:30AM and my husband and I basically took turns watching him while the other one napped all the way until 10AM.  It really makes us think, how did we survive that newborn stage where we had to be awake every 2 hours?  Are we really ready to do it again!?  I guess the difference is, with a newborn you expect to have to wake up, but with a 2.5 year old, you hope and hope he can sleep in!

Outfit Details

Dress c/o Queen Bee Maternity (take 15% off your order with code SANDY15! Code good until 10.06.14. Excludes delivery charge.)
Clutch: Clare Vivier
Necklace: J.Crew
Shoes: ShoeMint

1. May 28, 2014 / 7:50 am

That dress is so perfect on you!

I hope you get some sleep. I certainly don’t envy not sleeping at all. I always needs at least 8 hours. AT LEAST!

2. May 28, 2014 / 8:31 am

Love that red on you Sandy!

3. May 28, 2014 / 9:27 am

Oh I know that feeling. My son keeps waking up between 5:30 and 5:45. I’m dying today. We both will have a nap today, because I will be able to survive the day.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

4. May 28, 2014 / 2:19 pm

Love the outfit with red + leopard. I love the simple necklace too. Ah, sleep. You don’t know how good you have it until you don’t have it ;). I forgot how tired I’d be with a newborn. I’m glad I’m still married after all the snap-fights we’ve had because of sleep deprivation! As for your 2.5-yr old, maybe getting him to bed even earlier would help? Or nixing the daytime nap. We did that for our 3-yr old and he falls asleep within minutes of putting his head down at 8:30-8:45.

5. May 29, 2014 / 11:10 pm

Very pretty! Red is gorgeous
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

6. June 4, 2014 / 7:43 am

I all the time used to read piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of web thus from now I am using net for articls
    or reviews, thanks to web.