Hey friends! As you all already know, Walmart is one of my favorite places to look for affordable and stylish fashion pieces. I love that they constantly add new pieces, have a variety of color options, and of course they have great price points. I browsed the Fashion section recently and found some cute pieces to wear for every day, a little dressy, and of course I found some loungewear/sleepwear too! Here’s a few of the pieces I am currently eyeing!
1. Tiered Tank Top – Perfect tank top to dress up or down! Comes in 4 colors!
2. Blouson Sleeve Dress – This dress gives has the prettiest lace details! Comes in 4 gorgeous colors! This one is selling out fast!
3. Sleeveless Henley Tank Top – Another great basic! You can dress this up or down!
4. Ribbed Jumpsuit – I love a good jumpsuit! This one has a nice stretch to it with the ribbed material!
5. Square Neck Mini Floral Dress – The perfect spring dress! The subtle floral details are so pretty!
6. Linen Jacket – Great lightweight jacket to layer in Spring!
7. Leather Ankle Strap Sandal – Cutest neutral sandal and only $20!
8. Button Down White Shirt – This is a closet staple! Under $15!
9. Mid-Rise Destructed Jean Shorts – Love the length of these shorts!
10. Linen Shorts – Comfy shorts for under $10!
11. Sleevesless Romper With Pockets – Perfect for lounging around the house or running any errands!
12. Tie Front Tank Top – A cute tank top with a twist! Now you don’t have to tie your own shirt!
13. Striped Cardigan – This is advertised as a robe but I would wear it out as a cardigan! Love the subtle stripes!
14. Polka Dot Dress – How pretty is this dress?! Comes in 4 colors and under $20!
15. Tiered Dress – This is available in 7 colors! You can dress it up with heels and a moto jacket or dress it down with a denim jacket and tennis shoes! Such a versatile dress!
16. 2 Piece Pajama Set – Coziest pajama set for under $22! Anything that is cozy is selling out fast and this is no exception!
Which number is your fave?
This post is sponsored by Walmart, but all opinions expressed are 100% my own.