This past week we had a teacher appreciation parade and Utah really started to open back up. It’s all kind of scary and unknown and hard to navigate, but we are going out with caution. We are wearing face masks and still social distancing, but it does make me happy to see that small businesses and our little world is slowly crawling back to normalcy. Although I knew our “new normal” may look a bit different, it is what it is, huh!? This past week I shared some loungewear, but also started to share just some every day cute Spring outfits too!!
This Past Week’s Outfits:
Last Week’s Best Sellers:
- Blouson Sleeve Dress – This Free People dupe dress was hands down a top seller and I am not surprised! It’s SO pretty and comes in a TOP version too!!!
- Nike Renew Running Shoes – These sneakers are part of a really good shoe deal and I love the fun pop of neon!!
- Striped Pocket Duster Cardigan – This cardigan is lightweight and great for Spring! Selling out fast!
- Short Sleeve Tie-Dye Top – This little light-weight tie-dye top is super subtle and great for warming up weather!
- Lightweight Duster Cardigan – Love this little layering cardigan and have it in both colors!!!
- Miss Mouth’s Messy Stain Remover – I walked my IG story family through removing taco sauce stains and y’all were impressed!!!
- Tie-dye Sweatshirt – This sweatshirt is a SUPER popular one and they just came out with it in a pretty tie-dye!!
- Tiered Dress – This dress runs big, so size down. But it’s the perfect little thing for running around chasing toddlers or really just every day!!!
- Short Sleeve Tie Dye Shirt Dress – This dress was marked down to $10, I mean how can you beat that!?!? It’s a great little everyday T-Shirt Dress!
- Travel Tan Sandals – These sandals restocked this week and y’all loved them! I would say they run TTS, but if you like a little more room, size up half! They are just GORGEOUS!!!
Abercrombie – Up to 50% off select styles plus 25% off 2+ items; Free shipping at $75
Aerie – All brs, bikini tops, bikini bottoms all under $20; All undies 6 for $25; Up to 50% off tops and bottoms
American Eagle – 25-50% off AE collection; 60% off AE clearance plus take an extra 20% off with code HEYSUMMER
Ann Taylor – 70% off 1 full price item + 50% off almost everything with code FORMOM
Anthropologie – 30% off clothing and accessories; Free shipping and returns on all orders
ASOS – Up to 70% off spring styles
Banana Republic –Up to 60% off everything; Extra 50% off sale styles
Boohoo – 60% off everything
Cotton On – 30% off everything
Express –Up to 60% off
GAP – 40% off everything + Extra 20% off with code ALLYOU
Goodnight Macaroon – Extra 30% off 2 EXTRA30; Extra 30% off pre-Spring items with code SPRING2020
Hanna Andersson – 50% off baby and toddler; 40% off everything else; Free shipping with code FAMILY
H&M – Spring Sale up to 50% off; Free shipping at $40+
LOFT – 40% off full price styles; 50% off 3 or more full price styles; 60% off 4 or more full price styles with code MORE
Madewell – Jeans and bags starting at $75
J.C. Penney – Extra 30% off + Up to 50% off sitewide; Free shipping at $49+ with code 4FAMILY
J. Crew – 60% off swim and shorts with code SETSALE; 40% off summer-ready styles; Extra 30% off sale styles
J. Crew Factory –Extra 30%off with code SHOEPERK; Flash women’s sandal sale extra 40% off with code SHOEPERK
Kohl’s – Extra 20% off with code YOUSAVE20
Macy’s – Extra 30% off with code FORYOU
Nordstrom – Up to 50% off tons of top brands
Old Navy – Everything under $25 plus an extra 10% off (no code needed)
QVC – New customers use code WELCOME to get $5 off
SOMA – Up to 50% off loves
Target – 20% off select brands and shoes
Off Broadway – 25% off plus BOGO 50% off with code JUST4YOU; BOGO free sandals
Sole Society – 40% off purchase with code STYLE40;
Steve Madden – 40% off with code SPRING40
Pottery Barn –20% off plus free shipping with code SUMMER
Wayfair – Up to 65% off outdoor sale; Up to 65% indoor refresh furniture; Budget friendly rugs
World Market – Free shipping at $49+