Kimonos, Leather and Sneakers

IMG_8265

IMG_8263

IMG_8261

IMG_8260

IMG_8258

IMG_8257

I’m not gonna lie, this is one of my fave outfits as of late.  First of all, you already know that I am obsessed with kimonos and this one is no exception.  Second of all, I love the feminine touch with the kimono paired with the edgy look of leather and the casualness of sneakers all in one outfit.  And third of all, I finally jumped on the Converse bandwagon and I couldn’t be happier!  My husband has a TON of casual grey sneakers and he says he can literally wear them with anything, just like I can wear my grey Converse with just about anything.  Plus, my son Austin has tons of Converse sneakers too, so now we can match.  🙂

I’ve been spending the week in California for work and now play and I can’t wait to spend this upcoming Mother’s Day with my own mama and my son (will be flying home on Sunday)!  Hope all you Mamas or Mamas-to-be out there have a wonderful Mother’s Day weekend!  Don’t forget to come back Monday for the $250 gift card giveaway to DSW!!

Outfit Details:

Tee: Splendid
Kimono: Forever 21
Leather Pants: ASOS Maternity
Shoes: Converse c/o DSW
Purse: Kate Spade (love this one!)
Necklace: Riffraff

1. jillian
    May 9, 2014 / 8:01 am

such a fun outfit! i love that kimono! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

2. May 9, 2014 / 9:37 am

Love the kimono! Beautiful outfit.

3. May 9, 2014 / 11:01 am

Hi there,
    Visiting through Style Elixer, link up. Love your cute outfit. I am a handbag fanatic, so of course I love the KS, and then I really like the Kimono floral over top of the outfit. Pretty!

Please stop by

jess

4. May 9, 2014 / 12:18 pm

Such a cute outfit! I especially love the colors of the lovely floral print kimono 🙂

5. May 9, 2014 / 3:14 pm

i think converse add that element of coolness to any outfit! i wore something very similar except with a huge sweater vs a kimono and it was totally comfortable!

6. May 10, 2014 / 4:41 am

I feel ya on the kimonos! I mean, I don’t own one yet, but I’ve envied yours for a while! In fact, I want a pair of converse too!! You’re stinkin’ adorable! 🙂

7. May 10, 2014 / 1:26 pm

You look GORGEOUS Sandy, I love love love that kimono!

8. May 10, 2014 / 5:06 pm

LOVE this combo! What a beautiful look.
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

9. May 10, 2014 / 7:01 pm

Wow…I have not visited you for a while and you are now pregnant! You look so pretty and gorgeous…that pregnant GLOW!!!

I love this outfit on you and love how you paired it with sneakers.

Happy Mother’s Day Sandy!!!

xo,
    Janise

10. May 12, 2014 / 12:15 pm

I don’t know how I’ve gone so long in life without wearing Converse, especially considering my husband has worn them since he was a freshman in high school and has been begging me to wear them, too. I should really go get some haha!