This post is sponsored by Mitz Accessories, but as always, all opinions expressed are 100% my own.
I don’t know about you, but we kind of have an obsession with rainbows over here. Like anything, I mean anything that remotely resembles a rainbow, is on my radar for purchase. I mean, aren’t rainbows just the prettiest and I feel like they represent joy, luck, and happiness, because aren’t those the feelings when you see a real life rainbow?
Shop Vivian’s outfit:
Vivian’s super fun rainbow dress is from a shop called Mitz Accessories, which I have actually featured here before. They make gender neutral, play clothes for kids that seriously have the most fun graphics you will ever see! Their new rainbow design encourages imaginative play during a period of childhood when anything is possible. The design even features a 3D felt cloud in the back that is made out of recycled bottles
(1) 1 – Melissa & Doug tabletop puppet theatre and puppet set
(1) 1 – $50 Gift Certificate to Mitz Accessories (Vivian’s rainbow dress in this post is from here)
(1) 1 – Year Subscription to Ladybug Magazine from Cricket Media
(1) 1 – Fruit Tote Gift Set from Under the Nile Organics
(1) 1 – Props in a Box Set
(1) 1 – Bundle of Books from Little Bee Books
You can enter right here!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Now I am sure that any kid would LOVE to win this bundle of fun items!!
Shop my outfit:
Photography by Paige Nicolle Photo
Thanks to all that linked up to On Trend Tuesdays Linkup last week! Kileen of Cute & Little always appreciate it! And last week’s most clicked link was Rachael of Threads of Thomas!! Congrats girl!