It’s here, it’s here, it’s finally here! I’ve spent HOURS coming up with this list of over 50 (and counting) shops in this ULTIMATE MOMMY AND ME OUTFITS SHOPPING GUIDE, just in time for Mother’s Day shopping! I’ve rounded up apparel, swim, workout, jewelry, bags, shoes and more so that moms can twin with their little girls. Because there probably is nothing cuter in the world than little girls matching with and looking up to their best role models, their mamas! I know that there’s a few I am missing, OK, I’m probably missing a lot, but these ones on this list are ones we have personally worn ourselves or ones I have seen on other mamas. And I will continue to add to this list as I find out more!
Apparel / Clothing
- Old Navy – They actually have a Mommy and Me specific link where you can find matching and coordinating outfits all listed together!
- LulaRoe – Around Mother’s Day, they always release a collection of twinning dresses for Mama and babes. You usually have to find a local consultant or one from Facebook to shop it!
- Haberdash Soul – I love their cardigans and tops, so boho and pretty!
- Target (Victoria Beckham line) – This line just released a few weeks ago and I’m not sure how long it will still be available! It’s got twinning clothes that are fancy and casual.
- Gymboree – They have some Mommy and me PJs that are adorable!
- Hanna Andersson – Comfortable yet stylish clothes and PJs (for the whole family)!
- Maison Jules (at Macy’s) – You may have to search a little for the coordinating sets, but they’ve got lots of affordable basics and fun prints!
- Harlow Jade – Their bell bottoms and overalls are THE cutest.
- The Haltered Thread – I am obsessed with their off the shoulder tops and the bohemian feel.
- Evy’s Tree and Honey by Evy’s Tree – Luxury hoodies that make twinning so chic. We own MANY sets of these and they are great for layering.
- Joules – Rain coats and boots, they’ve got rainy days covered.
- Maisie Jayne – Seriously gorgeous maxi dresses that you can twin with your babe in!
- Lake and Ramona – They’ve got some cute cotton Mommy and me dresses that can be dressed up or down.
- Ele Story – Stunning gold dresses or off the shoulder tops that have the look and feel of luxury.
- Mommy’s Little Sunshine – They’ve got clothes and lots of cute little accessories like hats and scarves to match your little.
- JUNIEblake – They have a few signature twinning dresses that have unique and pretty prints!
- Chloe Kristyn – They’ve got dresses in a variety of colors and styles for Mommy and minis.
- Joyfolie – They’ve got a HUGE selection of clothing and shoes that are gorgeous and great for twinning.
- Little Baberham – Bohemian feel dresses that will make you want Summer all year long.
- Little Mia Bella – A variety of matching outfits and sets at a great price point.
- Little J’adore – Fun dresses, swimsuits and shoes – they’ve got a little bit of everything.
- Lilly Pulitzer – Their floral and summery prints are to DIE for!
- Made by Jennifer – They’ve got a variety of comfortable and casual tops, leggings and more for Mommy and me matching.
- Pineapple Clothing – Think Hawaiian inspired print dresses and pants.
- Mayah Kay – They’ve got a huge variety of skirts, dresses, tops, pants and more!
- Ryleigh Rue Clothing – A lot of basic/solid color tops that are great for matching!
- Me N Mommy – A huge variety and a little bit of everything. Dresses, swim and accessories.
- The Matching Dots – A lot of polka dot and dot print dresses and outfits!
- Be Inspired Boutique – They’ve got a variety of skirts and more in very unique prints!
- Sparkle In Pink – A huge selection of graphic tees, baseball tees, and casual every day goodness!
- Mara Hoffman – Definitely one of the more high end or pricey ones, but the colors on their dresses are AMAZING!
- Ace & Jig – Also another more high end one, they’ve got the cutest stripes, checks, prints and outfits that I’ve ever seen.
- Lolly Wolly Doodle – A decent variety if varying prints to their various clothing styles.
- Wild Sunshine Threads – Graphic tees and embroidered dresses, I love both of these styles they carry!
- Roberta Roller Rabbit – They’ve got styles and prints that will blow you away, also more on high end pricing.
- Masala Baby – Lots of embroidery and breathable cotton pieces.
- Wild Rich Kids – Disney everything!! These would be perfect for your Disney trips!!!
- KSisters – Korean brand that has Mommy and me dresses!
- Dress Like Mommy – They might have every style of clothing possible, including jumpsuits!!!
- Hayden + Lilou – Flowy beautiful dresses that were made for twirling!
- Bliss Tulle – Looking for some fancy tulle skirts to dress up in for those special occasions or family photos? These are way too cute!
- Zion’s Den Apparel – Sports bras, leggings, and all the workout gear you will need to match with your girl.
- Albion Fit – They’ve got a cute selection of leggings to twin with!
- Jill Yoga – Yoga jackets, pants and leggings that are way adorable to get your yoga on together!
- Fawn Design – Mama diaper bags and little diaper bags. These we use DAILY.
- Little Field Lane – They have beautiful dainty jewelry that can be custom made for Mommy and me.
- Tiny Blessings Jewelry – HIgh end customizable jewelry with beautiful designs.
- Paisley Wren Designs – Matching mama and mini headbands to help accessorize your hair!
- Belle Eve Clothing – Matching aprons for the kids who love to cook with their mamas!
- Gorjana – Gorgeous matching necklaces and bracelets – we own a few sets!
- Kortni Jeane = Top and bottom mix and match swimsuits in a variety of styles and prints. I’m obesssed with their high waisted bottoms.
- June Loop – Top and bottom mix and match swimsuits that are adorable!
- Aurein – Matching swimsuits, some more basic and solid styles.
- Rad Swim – They’ve got one and two piece sets that are too cute for twinning and swimming!
- The Salty Baby – Stylish suits for moms and babies to match. They’ve got some more eclectic prints here!
- Je Taime for Girls – Think high fashion shoewear for moms and girls.
- Jack Rogers – The cutest high quality boots for women and girls (no baby size).
- Nene Shoes – A variety of flats, wedges and sneakers that look super comfortable!
- Yosi Samra – Foldable flats in a VARIETY of designs, colors and prints! We own a few and love them!
And of course there are a ton of other shoe brands too that make the same shoes for women and kids like Converse, Adidas Superstars, etc., but I tried to narrow the list a bit to those shops that more specialize in the twinning! Well, hope you enjoyed this guide and will find it useful!! And if you end up finding a shop from this guide and twinning with your babe – share a picture and tag me over on my Facebook or Instagram, I want to see!!!
What are your favorite Mommy and me shops? Did I leave it off my list? Leave a comment below if there is one I have missed and I will go back in and add it!