Entries for this giveaway have been closed! Thanks!
I’m back with another Sponsor Love + Giveaway post this week! 🙂 I’m on a roll here. I’d like to introduce you to Noodle ‘N Thread, a beautiful handmade shop created by the lovely Angie! Her shop is full of super cute and unique hair accessories, pretty for all ages! As well as well crafted cards in fun and colorful designs. Not to mention, her product photography is so fresh and pretty looking. Go ahead, have a look for yourself!
1) Tell us a little bit about yourself.
my name is angie, and i’ve been living in seattle for most of my life after moving from Vietnam. i love to travel and dream about living in difference places, and my weaknesses are noodles, sushi, kittens, whipped cream topped with caramel and salads. yes, mainly foods. 😛
2) How did you decide to start blogging and opening up shop?
i used to have a “personal” blog where i would write about many aspects of my life and daily ramblings. after i took a long break from blogging, i decided to create a new blog after one of my friends exposed me to the other kinds of blogging world–you know, the curated/design/creative kind of blog. 🙂 after that, i was hooked on blogging again. shortly after, i was inspired by so many talented indie designers on etsy and was encouraged to make some things of my own and open an etsy shop myself. i have a thing for sheer and lightweight fabrics (especially on dresses), so i wanted to create something that would incorporate and bring out the delicateness of those fabrics. i also love simple shapes and colors, and you may have noticed that in my designs from the greeting cards and hair accessories.
3) What are you looking forward to most this summer?
because i’m from seattle, the thing i look forward most in the summertime is hot and sunny weather. after that, anything you do will be fun and wonderful! i also look forward to seeing friends more often, getting out and being more active (i just started bicycling!) before i start hibernating from fall until the beginning of next spring.
4) What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
oh, i have several favorites. can i list more than one?? 😀 chocolate chip cookie dough, pralines and cream, mint chocolate chip. but what i really love, though, is original soft serve yogurt topped with fresh fruits. i can eat that everyday, really.
Win $25 in shop credit to Noodle ‘N Thread!
1. Visit Noodle ‘N Thread and leave a comment with your favorite item!
For additional entries, leave a separate comment for each action.
2. Be a Google Friend Connect follower of this blog
3. Leave a comment on Noodle N’ Thread blog
4. Like Noodle N’ Thread on Facebook and write on the wall saying I sent ya!
5. Follow @sandyalamode and @noodlenthreadon Twitter
6. Blog, facebook, or tweet about this giveaway (make sure to include @sandyalamode and @noodlenthread in your tweet) and include the link (one entry each)
Feel free to use this tweet:
It’s a @noodlenthread #GIVEAWAY on @sandyalamode! Enter to win $25 credit to the paper goods & accessory shop! http://bit.ly/pUEr1Z
This giveaway is open to U.S./Canada readers and closes on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 at 12PM CST. Good luck!