I’m back with The IT List today which is always full of fashionable bloggers. There’s a few new ones this week as well, so be sure to check them out! I am just loving all the bold/bright colors, stripes and sunnies this time! 🙂
- Sweetie Pie Style shows us that black and blue really do go together! Such a cute look for date night! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation looks positively radiant in her day-glow hues! Head over to find out her tip for seamlessly adding this look into your wardrobe! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Urban Frill has found a summer layering piece to replace the jean jacket! Pop over to see what warm weather essential she is sporting!
- Sandy a la Mode looks adorable in her floppy summer hat! It is the perfect accessory to elevate any look! (find Sandy a la Mode on Twitter!)
- The Fashionable ESQ is breaking the bank with her current wish list! It’s good for a girl to dream every once in a while, right?! (find The Fashionable ESQ on Twitter!)
- Seize the Styles is making a statement in her fun pencil skirt! Check out her tips for styling this bold choice! (find Seize the Styles on Twitter!)
- Northern Style Exposure plays with brights in her whimsical sequin top! Paired with neutral accessories, it makes for an exciting every day look! (find Northern Style Exposure on Twitter!)
- Miss Top Ten Image is channeling her favorite 50s movie stars and showing us her throwback style! So cute! (find Miss Top Ten Image on Twitter!)
- Here & Now has a new favorite activity – cruising on her cute bike! Her outfit even matches it! So fun! (find Here & Now on Twitter!)
- Diva in Me is sharing a little bit of her daily work life with us. Pop over to see her new clothing shop! Swoon! (find Diva in Me on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow is rockin’ the Texas Tuxedo! Paired with a bit of leopard and you have a sassy outfit ready for just about anything! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Melificent is keeping her mood in check by wearing bright stripes! Don’t forget to check out her shoes – they are killer! (find Melificent on Twitter!
- Sigh…Gush…Gasp dresses up her jeans and blazer with a few colorful accessories! It’s all in the details! (find Sigh…Gush…Gasp on Twitter!)
- Second Street East shares her favorite vacay outfit with us! Cute, comfortable and easy going is the name of the game! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
the IT list is brought to you weekly by Jill of Good Life and edited by Michelle of Second St. East.
this is how i found your blog! glad i did 🙂
Wow, all new-to-me fashion bloggers. I’ve got to check them out.. Have a lovely weekend Sandy!
Yay, I loved you in that floppy hat!
so many cool bloggers at one place 🙂
Such a great concept!
Can’t wait to go through and check these ladies out!
These are all such great outfits! Have a fabulous weekend!
A Southern Drawl