Fashion Quotes

tumblr_lyqgajG2MW1qgn23wo1_500

Both images taken from Glamour.

Today’s #BlogEveryDayInMay prompt is your favorite quotes.  First, I love Audrey Hepburn, her beauty, her charisma and how iconic she was.  Second, all of these quotes ring true to me and hope they can inspire some of you!  And because I love fashion and I just spent the last few days with some awesome Midwest fashion bloggers, that’s where my mind is at!  Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

1. May 4, 2013 / 12:33 am

Love Audrey Hepburn! I saw the “happiest girls are the prettiest” quote somewhere, except they had it the otherway around that read “the prettiest girls are the happiest” uh.. awkward!

Christy
    Sunnywithasideof…

This May blog challenge has been super fun so far!

2. May 4, 2013 / 12:11 pm

I used the same quote. 🙂

3. May 4, 2013 / 8:19 pm

Oh I love this. I totally forgot I love one of Audrey’s quotes.

4. May 5, 2013 / 12:11 am

One of my favorite quotes! Audrey is just so glamorous!
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

5. May 5, 2013 / 10:27 am

Amazing quote- good luck with blogging every day! So nice to finally meet you in person.

6. May 6, 2013 / 10:55 am

love the quotes. I’m always finding inspiration with words and these are some fabulous quotes!!
    xo,
    nancy

7. June 18, 2013 / 12:37 am

Look for debt managers who can offer you are a professional service you will be losing A LOT more money.
    You will be surprised how this will help people debt loan
    better deal with your financial means and get rid of your own financial advisor before making
    any major financial decisions. Against all these services, the
    debt loan program is to bring the debtor and the IRS
    through the Form 1099-C. By making only the minimum due every month, it
    will take for the customer.