Unbelievably Cute Graphic Tee & Metallic Skirt Outfit

Graphic Tee and Metallic Skirt Outfit

This week, I’ve been feeling a little down, down on myself and my life and how busy I am, yet I want to do it all! I think it must be one of those January slump things, the high of the holidays have worn off and we are full force back into the routine or things. I was talking to a friend the other day and we both agreed that we needed to cut down, re-evaluate and prioritize. I’m running a million miles a minute and I can’t even get caught up on emails, and that’s so not like me! There’s days where I can accomplish everything on my to-do list for the day, and on those days, I think life is sweet, but on days when I can’t get everything on my list done, it really stinks! But I think the secret is probably having a shorter list. 😉 Anyways, I am excited for the weekend as I have a girl’s night planned, more cuddling with the kiddos and the cutest outfit featuring this graphic tee!

Graphic Tee and Metallic Skirt Outfit Graphic Tee and Metallic Skirt Outfit Graphic Tee and Metallic Skirt OutfitMy outfit:

Tee c/o Cents of Style
Jacket: Ily Couture
Skirt: Boden {similar}
Shoes c/o Cents of Style

Shop the post:

For this Friday only (1/20/17), Cents of Style is having 50% off their Graphic Tees! I don’t know about you, but there are just so many ways to style them, they are easy to wear and it’s always fun sporting your favorite saying! I pretty much fell in love with this mauve tee (the color is fab) and “Life is Sweet” is a great dose of positivity! It’s a great reminder that really, how you look at life is all about perspective. And well macarons, donuts, bubble tea, ice cream.. those can make it even sweeter! 😉

1. January 20, 2017 / 11:00 am

Such a cute top, I hope you find a happy place in your mind so soon, January is a HARD month.

2. January 20, 2017 / 11:10 am

Love how you styled the metallic skirt! Also, your necklace is beyond gorgeous. xx

3. January 20, 2017 / 11:39 am

I love this graphic tee! I need more good tee shirts in my closet!

4. January 20, 2017 / 2:51 pm

Life really can get so busy. Glad you have a friend to talk to about it. Love that skirt!!

5. January 20, 2017 / 5:13 pm

I have been feeling the exact same way recently. Doesn’t feel like I caught any breather at the start of the year and I can just never get ahead! Thinking I expect too much of myself. Working on re-evaluating and re-prioritizing also! It started with a nap today. 🙂 Totally with you!!!

6. January 20, 2017 / 8:29 pm

Love this metallic skirt! It’s got the perfect amount of sparkle. Hope you get out of your slump soon – you’re amazing lady!

Greta | http://www.gretahollar.com

7. January 21, 2017 / 1:55 pm

That skirt is so pretty! I loved how you dressed it down with the tee and jacket!

8. January 21, 2017 / 8:24 pm

Love your outfit and I recently discovered cents of style because of you so THANK You! Love the metallic skirt!

9. January 21, 2017 / 8:49 pm

What a cute tee and I just love these great photos!

10. January 22, 2017 / 10:25 am

January is a hard month for a lot of people. Keep your head up and keep smiling!

11. January 22, 2017 / 9:56 pm

Your tee makes me so happy and that skirt is just GORGEOUS!!! Love the metallic

12. January 23, 2017 / 8:28 am

I love graphic tees! I think of some of the ones I wore in junior high and it makes me want to cringe, haha! But the ones they have now are so much cuter. Love the way you styled this.