Sport Sandals for Active Boys and Girls

This post is sponsored by Kamik, all opinions expressed are 100% my own.
Sport Sandals for Active Boys and Girls by Utah fashion blogger Sandy A La ModeI might be kind of a pushover this season, but whenever the ice cream truck sounds or whenever it’s super hot, popsicles for snacks it is! We’ve been getting a steady 90 degree weather, lots of fun, no rain, and a DRY HEAT that is amazing. It still amazes me that we can be so hot and not dripping from sweat like we were in Kansas City. The kiddos have been playing a lot outside and wearing their Kamik sport sandals which are perfect for outdoor running and water play! Vivian calls her sport sandals her “pink shoes” and wants to wear them with every single outfit lately, I’m thinking that they may be one of the most comfortable shoes she owns right now! And Austin’s feet are generally pretty sensitive, and these sport sandals do NOT give him blisters, so that is a win in our book!

Sport Sandals for Active Boys and Girls by Utah fashion blogger Sandy A La Mode
Sport Sandals for Active Boys and Girls by Utah fashion blogger Sandy A La Mode
Sport Sandals for Active Boys and Girls by Utah fashion blogger Sandy A La Mode
Sport Sandals for Active Boys and Girls by Utah fashion blogger Sandy A La Mode
Sport Sandals for Active Boys and Girls by Utah fashion blogger Sandy A La ModeHer outfit: Tank Top | Skirt | Sandals

His outfit: Tank Top | Shorts | Sandals

If you haven’t heard of Kamik before, they make shoes that are great for outdoors! From sport sandals to waterproof boots, they have a variety of shoes for men, women, boys and girls! I definitely think that their shoes are very well made and hold up to the test (of toddler running) or snow for the winter boots. I’ll be featuring a few more styles throughout the rest of the year, so make sure to check back for them!

1. Nicholle Brainard
    July 3, 2017 / 1:12 pm

I need to tell my sister about these!! Her kiddos are so active and always messing their shoes up in the summer.

2. July 3, 2017 / 1:53 pm

Their shoes are absolutely adorable!! They are just the cutest!

3. July 3, 2017 / 2:33 pm

Great sandals for kids! They are perfect for running around 🙂
    ~Jessia

4. Shira
    July 3, 2017 / 3:04 pm

Those shoes are perfect for water parks! The cutest Sandy!

5. Mollie
    July 4, 2017 / 6:19 pm

Aw what cuties! Perfect sandals for kiddos!

xx Mollie

6. July 7, 2017 / 11:19 am

Seriously, they are so adorable! Can not get over their cuteness!!! xo, Jaime

7. kaka
    September 19, 2019 / 12:48 am

oh that’s what i’ve heard. that the south is really serious about sports. hmmm…not sure where i’ll fit in that spectrum. i think it’s so different for girls than it is for boys. i just want my girlies to get some exercise and have fun. i don’t take anything to an extreme. but i do love passion so i get what you are saying about giving it your all. i don’t think that’s ever a bad thing.Champions League wetten

8. shiza
    October 12, 2019 / 9:56 am

That’s awesome, I loved this one! I especially appreciate hearing that everyone has been so welcoming and respectful.Basketball

9. lisa
    November 5, 2019 / 5:41 am

Just checking in… and I needed to drop a note because early this morning I found a news site covering something nearly the same.The info wasfascinating I admit.Bubble Soccer Party

10. jack
    November 7, 2019 / 10:55 am

You could certainly see your expertise in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.play soccer in your browser

11. lisa
    November 9, 2019 / 4:28 am

I got to the Disney Sports Resorts on June 26-30,2013 this was a non-smoking hotel their were people smoking the whole time I was there outside their room. You will not get any rest people were in the swimming pool all night. I contacted the front desk their response was we will sent someone to check it out. My son has Asthma and we had to deal with smoking outside on the patio I was in room 8304 in the baseball side.The hotel was over crowd my children had never been to Disney World I will never stay here again. Their were a lot of bugs in the room.
    Match Predictions

12. lisa
    November 15, 2019 / 5:34 am

I actually throw all my sweaty clothes directly into the washer! I’ve been known to strip off my clothes in the laundry room (on the first floor) and streak upstairs, as fast as I can, into the shower 🙂 One of these days, I’m so going to get caught by the UPS man!captain cook snorkeling tour

13. lisa
    November 15, 2019 / 6:08 am

this was a non-smoking hotel their were people smoking the whole time I was there outside their room. You will not get any rest people were in the swimming pool all night. I contacted the front desk their response was we will sent someone to check it out. My son has Asthma and we had to deal with smoking outside on the patio I was in room 8304 in the baseball side.The hotel was over crowd my children had never been to Disney World I will never stay here again. Their were a lot of bugs in the room.roblox codes list

14. lisa
    November 27, 2019 / 12:01 am

Hi, Sports fans are the same the world over, I guess. Lots of $ spent on that bus! Stay safe after games.i99bet

15. lisa
    November 27, 2019 / 12:40 am

Definitely keep! I agree with all of the above and had a lovely time at my kids sports day today. But sack off the egg and spoon race lol. I saw tears from those that couldn’t keep it on and winners who kept it on with a thumb haha. Way to hard to police 🤣i99bet

16. lisa
    December 14, 2019 / 10:46 am

I’m also reading Boys in the Boat! I had seen crew races before, but I didn’t realize all of the minute but oh-so-important details that go into a race. The strategy behind stroke rate during a race is so interesting to me. This was fascinating, Amanda. The idea of assertiveness training as part of your position was really interesting. Thank you for sharing your story.Sinyorbet

17. jack
    December 18, 2019 / 8:19 pm

I agree with all of the above and had a lovely time at my kids sports day today. But sack off the egg and spoon race lol. I saw tears from those that couldn’t keep it on and winners who kept it on with a thumb haha. Way to hard to police.Thecodedfitness

18. carry
    January 8, 2020 / 12:11 am

That’s awesome, I loved this one! I especially appreciate hearing that everyone has been so welcoming and respectful.mobil ödeme bahis siteleri

19. carry
    January 8, 2020 / 7:42 pm

I agree with all of the above and had a lovely time at my kids sports day today. But sack off the egg and spoon race lol. I saw tears from those that couldn’t keep it on and winners who kept it on with a thumb haha. Way to hard to police.best ping pong paddle

20. lisa
    January 16, 2020 / 2:04 am

Katie, I’m also reading Boys in the Boat! I had seen crew races before, but I didn’t realize all of the minute but oh-so-important details that go into a race. The strategy behind stroke rate during a race is so interesting to me.No Smoke

21. lisa
    January 16, 2020 / 7:04 am

Great post. I agree that sport and soccer particularly has the power to bring peace to areas of conflict. While the research is relatively limited I, and I’m sure many out there, have seen plenty of evidence that soccer works. I have founded an Australia-based charity called The Kick Project which is seeking to build local/global football for peace networks and programs globally. I would love to engage with like minds – whether with the view to assist with seed funding or as local groups looking to reach out and possibly work together. Pls contact me thro the above website if interested. Thanks and peace.gym near me