Are you a Target Mom or do you have a Target Kid? Or do both run in your family? We are totally both in this family and you can probably tell from my weekly Target clothing try-ons in my @sandyalamode Instagram stories and the fact that I started a new Target kid’s fashion account with a friend called @targetministyle! But the best part of it all is that now we have TargetMom and TargetKid tees from Rags & Royal that explain our obsession. And yes, we did have a photoshoot inside of Target, why yes we did.
Scroll down to see if you are a legit Target Mom!!
10 Signs That You Are A Target Mom
1. You find any reason for a Target run. You basically LIVE for Target runs.
2. You like to raid the Dollar Spot + Clearance sections.
3. A Target without a Starbucks? That’s just wrong…
4. You stalk Brickseek for inventory like a hawk.
5. At least 50% of you or your child’s wardrobe is from Target. And the SHOES, OMG the shoes, can’t get enough of their shoes.
6. Every room in your home is furnished with something from Target…
7. You really like to peruse random aisles. Cards? Yea, you’ll need them eventually.
8. You know more about new product releases and collections than Target in-store employees do. And you stay up in the middle of the night or head to the stores early morning when a new collaboration launches.
9. You never buy just what’s on your list. Ever. And if your kids are in tow, they always get a toy or something (that’s probably why they love going with you).
10. You like killing time perusing aisles at Target with your kids, but you really would prefer HOURS of alone time at Target.
Photography by Shailynn Photography
Shop my outfit:
Shop Vivian’s outfit:
Soooo are you a Target Mom?? How many of these describe you!?
Also – make sure to check out @sandyalamode for a fun little GIVEAWAY for a set of these shirts + $50 Target gift card!!
*This post and the giveaway are not endorsed or sponsored by Target Corp.