I love all things plaid for this season! There are so many different variations of plaid such as buffalo check or tartan, that you can find one that is suited to your style. Some may think that button down shirts are what would be offered in the plaid pattern, but there are so many more plaid options to add to your wardrobe! If you need some inspiration of what plaid things to embrace this season, I’ve round up a few here in this post.
- Sherpa Plaid Popover Sweater – I know everyone is loving the pullover sweaters and I’m so glad I found one in a plaid print! It’s so easy to throw on if you’re on the go!
- Slippers – Now your feet can be cute, cozy, and fashionable with these plaid slippers. I can picture these by a nice warm fire with a hot cocoa in hand. The site recommends that you size up 1.5-2 sizes since they run small.
- Blazer – A blazer is a must for anyone’s closet and this plaid one is no exception. With the fun plaid pattern, you can easily dress it up or down. Throw it on over a basic white t-shirt and skinny jeans or over a cami and dress pants for work.
- Sherpa Open Front Cardigan – I am obsessed with this neutral plaid. It’s even better that it’s so cozy! It’s the perfect neutral to layer over almost anything! I would probably just snuggle with this at home since it’s so soft!
- Crepe Top – This top is a take on the classic button down plaid shirt. I love the sleeves and neckline. You can pair this with a black vest or cardigan and be ready to head out the door.
- Double Hooded Sweatshirt – If you have been following me for awhile, you know my love for these double hooded sweatshirts. I love how this one has a hint of plaid peeking out at the collar!
- Button Down Shirt – This tartan color is so pretty for this season. I can picture this shirt in many family pictures for holiday cards.
- Poncho – What better way to stay warm than with this adorable poncho?? The toned down colors in this plaid is so pretty! This poncho comes in a ton of other color options and has great reviews!
- Crew Socks – A fun and subtle way to wear plaid is on your feet! Keep those toes warm and toasty!
- Skirt – If you’re looking for a fun way to incorporate plaid, this skirt is the perfect item!
- Thermal One Piece Pajamas – These pajamas just scream holidays to me! It’ll be easy to find matching ones for your family in this print!
- Hooded Poncho – A poncho with a hood?! Sign me up!! Talk about super cozy!
- Shirt Dress – You’ve seen me style this shirt dress different ways in another color. I love this neutral plaid that can be worn with pops of color. You can even throw a sweater over this dress with some boots and you have a fabulous fall outfit!
- Scarf – A scarf is the perfect accessory in the fall/winter. This neutral scarf can add a pop of plaid to any outfit.
Shop more plaid finds: