It’s that time again for another Amazon Fashion haul! I’ve got lots of cozy winter pieces and a few fun dresses great for Valentine’s Day too!
1. V-Neck Sweater (Grey in size Medium) // 2. Bralette (Size Small) // 3. Jeans ( | Size 28) // 4. Slip on shoes (TTS – Size 7.5) // 5. Necklace // 6. Phone Case // 7. Bracelet
This sweater is cropped and it comes in a few colors. I really love the red version along with this grey, but you can’t go wrong with any of them. This sweatshirt is super soft, is great off the shoulder, and is definitely a keeper!!
1. Cable Knit Turtleneck (Beige in Size Small) // 2. Jeans (Size 28) // 3. Boots (TTS – Size 7.5)
This sweater is a good little basic turtleneck with some fun wide sleeves. The listings show a few different sweaters so beware. I am so-so on this sweater because I do feel like other stores have similar items, but it’s decent for the price!
1. Sweater (Beige in Size Small) // Faux Fur Vest (Grey in Size Medium)
If you are in the market for a faux fur vest, I highly recommend this one! I originally got a Small, but swapped for a Medium (I’m normally in between sizes) and prefer the fit of the Medium. It’s the best one I have found and a great price too!
1. Sweater (One Size Fits Most) // 2. Jeans (Size 28) // 3. Boots (TTS – Size 7.5)
This sweater has a boxy fit and is a thicker material. I wasn’t so sure about it first, but it is growing on me. I really feel like the grid lines feel a little high fashion, but paired with high waisted jeans and booties is a super cute look.
1. Sweater (Grey in Size Medium) // 2. Jeans (Size 28 short) // 3. Boots (TTS) // 4. Purse // 5. Beanie
I actually wore this colorblock sweater out to a dinner date in Park City, Utah the other night. It kind of reminds me of a snowy ski lodge sweater so that’s why I wore it there. It comes in a HUGE variety of different color variations, you just have to pick your fave! The Medium is a more oversized fit, but size down for a closer fit.
1. Lace Cami (Small) // 2. Leopard blazer (Medium)
This leopard blazer is a tad different than I thought. The inside cuffs are white, not black and it is a pretty thin blazer. It would be great going into Spring but I am not in love with the leopard print in person. It does come in a snakeskin print though, which I may like more.
1. Lace Cami (Small) // 2. Leopard blazer (Medium) // 3. Pants (Size Medium) // 4. Shoes (Sized up half a size)
These shoes are an amazing Valentino dupe! I got them in the Beige Patent which is a great neutral color. I am normally a size 7.5-8 and for the 8/40. The toe area is a little snug but it probably needs a little breaking in.
1. Turtleneck Sweater Dress (Apricot in size Medium) // 2. Belt // 3. Black Booties (TTS) // 4. Faux Fur Vest (Grey in Medium) // 5. Brown Booties (TTS)
This dress has lots of reviews and pretty good ones so I had to try it out. The material is nice and soft and it comes in a TON of colors. I definitely have to wear Spanx with it, but I do feel like darker colors would show less in the way of like Spanx or underwear lines since it is pretty much a bodycon dress.
1. Polka Dot Dress (Wine Red in Small) // 2. Shoes (TTS)
I am loving this little dress because I feel like the ruffles make it look like a designer dress. The red would be so cute for a Disney trip or Valentine’s Day! It comes in 3 different colors! I got a Small because it can tend to be a little of a boxier shape and the arms are a TAD snag but I worry that the Medium would be too boxy. Also, I am 5’4″ and I like the length on me, but taller girls beware because it may be a mini dress on you!
1. Sweater (Size S/M) Amazon version here // 2. Jeans (Size 8 Short) // 3. Boots (TTS)
This cape sweater is sold on Amazon but I got it on Chicwish, I believe they are pretty much the same though. It comes in a few different colors and I think it’s a great piece! I would wear a cami or long sleeve tee under it because the side slits are pretty high.
Which one are your faves? To see some of my all time fave Amazon items for Women, Men and Kids, you can check out my Amazon page!
Nice article. Thanks for sharing it with us. Keep it up! RitaCashMere
Great article. Thanks for sharing the content with us . Keep going ! RitaCashMere