I know, I know, what you are thinking!? Already!? And I know it may be early to start talking about this, but trust me, the holidays creep up soo fast on us and soon you will be sad you missed the time to order. Personally, I LOVE HOLIDAY PAJAMAS and want to maximize our time wearing them. And of course, they make perfect gifts for the whole family including grandmas, cousins, etc.! I wanted to get this post up for you guys early as you start thinking about buying, so you can reference back when you are ready! Currently for Columbus Day weekend, there are a few sales at some of my favorite retailers though and you want to be able to make sure to get your size before they start selling out, and they usually do once you get closer to November/December!!
You can shop the exact PJs shown above by clicking the numbers! If you only see one style (women’s style), just know that you can click around to find the matching sets for the rest of your family! And below, next to each number are is a handy link to each websites’ matching family pajama page!
1. Macy’s – From plaid to Christmas tree prints, Macy’s has got the whole family covered including pets! Their adult PJs come as a set (same size top and bottom) and all the sets are under $50.
2. Amazon – They have a LOT of options from a ton of different retailers. Some of their sets (even for adults) are as low as $25! I love the PJs from Pajamagram, Sleepyheads and Little Blue House by Hatley!
3. Hanna Andersson – They have some of my FAVORITE prints for PJs and I love that you can buy the adult sets as separates. Their price point can be a little higher, but trust me when I say the PJs have lasted me for over 4 years!! You can see my post from 2 years ago on some of my faves and you can see my family wearing them too!! They release a lot of the same prints + some new ones each year!! Right now they have a 40% off sale and it’s a great time to buy!!!
4. Kohl’s – They have a lot of the character PJs and some good prints. For those of you with a Kohl’s card or Kohl’s cash, you can save even more! They often run promotions so make sure you aren’t buying these full price! 😉
5. PatPat – A lot of theirs have words or funny sayings/pictures on the tops and some cute prints too! Their prices are about $30 for adults and $15-20 for kids which is pretty good!
6. Little Sleepies – They don’t offer too much variety in prints, but I LOVE all the prints that they do have!! Very nice plaid and a cute Christmas tree one too!
7. JCPenney’s – Another site with a LOT of options and only buy when it’s on sale!! Right now they are having 40% off most of their PJ styles!!
8. Target – They have some really great prints and right now you can spend $40 and save $10 on kids PJs!!!
9. Burt’s Bee Baby – Their PJs are made from 100% organic cotton and are nice and soft! Their prints are REALLLLLLY cute and not cheesy at all! Their price point is around $40 for adult sets and $9-$20 for babies/kids!
10. Children’s Place – They have a great selection and good prices (and currently have a 25% off sale)! They have some that matching PJs that are non-holiday, but just cutesy for kids too.
11. Old Navy – Plaids, stripes and prints, they have got it all!! Remember – they have sales OFTEN and everything is pretty much under $40!
12. Walmart – Their prices are REALLY good, probably some of the best, with adult pairs being under $25. Their selection is pretty limited though.
Did I miss any stores? Let me know in the comments below! Hope this was helpful!!!