Happy Lunar New Year to those that celebrate it! This year is the year of the Rat!! This past week we have been dealing with the flu at our household that unfortunately we couldn’t really go out much to celebrate it. We did give the kids red envelopes filled with money and Facetimed both sets of grandparents to talk to them though. Can you believe that January is almost over though!? That’s kind of crazy to me and I’m a little nervous about February as it is normally the coldest month of the year for us, eeks!! Keep reading for this past week’s outfits, best sellers (lots of Amazon, not a surprise!), and CURRENT SALES! Don’t forget to check out my LIKEtoKNOW.it for lots more sale info, Valentines Day outfit inspiration and links to shop my daily outfits!
This Past Week’s Outfits:
Last Week’s Best Sellers:
1. Women’s Mixed Stitch Sweater (M) – This $16.88 sweater comes in several colors, is soft, fits nice and oversized (I sized up one) and I LOVE it in the Nomad Brown color especially!!
2. Plush-Knit Sleeveless Lounge Jumpsuit (M) – Legit the perfect jumpsuit to take you into Spring and Summer! Great for lounging, travel, school pickup! Add a denim jacket over it for a chic layered look!
3. Crewneck Tank Top (M) – These are the best layering tanks under cardigans or sweatshirts! Comes in several colors and only $8!
4. Vegan Leather Tote – The fabric, the color, the size, this tote is pretty dang amazing… and sounds like a lot of you think so too!!
5. NYX Butter Gloss – When one of you UNDER $5 fave lipglosses goes on sale, you tell all your friends. And then also tell them to get multiple colors and multiple tubes of each color to stash around your house and car!
6. Retro Cat Eye Sunglasses – Under $5 for a fabulous pair of sunnies!? BONUS: Free Shipping (Although it does take a little bit to ship, that’s why I am telling you WELL before Spring/Summer are here)!
7. Fringe Wrap – This is one of my favorite layering pieces! And it’s marked way down! Only black is left!!
8. Stackable Accessory Holder – So perfect for stacking all your headbands, clips, bows, accessories… you might need to buy 2 or 3 if you have as many as I do though!! 😉
Abercrombie – Winter Sale: Clearance up to 60% off plus 25% off 4+ items or 10% off 3 items
Aerie – 70% off clearance; 25-50% off Aerie collection
American Eagle – 60% off clearance plus take an extra 25% off with code OHSALE25; 25% off everything including jeans and joggers
Ann Taylor – 40% off full price style with code BEST2020; Extra 60% off sale styles
Anthropologie – 20% off clothing, shoes, and accessories
ASOS – The up to 80% off sale with code ASOSSALEYEAH
Banana Republic –Extra 50% off sale style; 40% off reg. price
Boohoo – 50% off everything
Colleen Rothschild – FLASH SALE: Retinol Night Oil for $64 and Retinol Eye Serum for $59
DSW –Free organizer with $49 purchase with code TIDYUP
Express –40% off everything
GAP – 40% off with code NEWGEAR; Extra 50% off markdowns
Goodnight Macaroon – 40% off site wide with code BLOOM40
Hanna Andersson – 50% off bright basics; Extra 30% off clearance
LOFT – 50% off full price items with code NEED
Lord and Taylor – Up to 40% off storewide with code SAVE
Lou and Grey – Take an extra 50% off sale styles
J.C. Penney – Extra 25% off of $100 or 20% off under $100 with code 2FORYOU
J. Crew –30% off purchase plus extra 40% off sale styles with code LONGWKND
J. Crew Factory –40-60% off everything plus an extra 60% off clearance with code WKND; Free shipping this weekend only for members with code GOREWARDS
Old Navy –25% off everything; Clearance up to 75% off
QVC – New customers use code WELCOME to get $10 off
SOMA – Semi-annual sale: Extra 30% off
Urban Outfitters –Take an extra 30% off sale items
Pottery Barn –Up to 40% off your purchase plus free shipping with code REFRESH
Target – 30% off indoor and outdoor rugs; 25% off home decor; Storage deals + extra 15% off with code HOME
Wayfair –Ultimate 4 day clearance: up to 75% off
World Market – 10% off plus free shipping on $75 purchase online with code JANSAVE10