Does anyone else feel like January was SOOO slow, but that February is FLYING BY!? So crazy!! This past week we met with our tax accountant and realized we need to finish that up soon and also Austin got a Principal’s Pride award for Self-Discipline and of course we are super proud of him!! Next week, we are headed out to Disney, and SO SO excited!!! Scroll down for a recap of all my outfits (lots of great Winter to Spring transitional looks) I wore/styled this week, best sellers and weekend sales! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! XO, Sandy
This Past Week’s Outfits:
Last Week’s Best Sellers:
- Leopard Wrap One Piece Swimsuit (S Tall) – This swimsuit is SOO flattering and guys, it’s leopard haha!! It went on sale this week and restocked a few times. Hope you were able to grab it! I wear Small Tall in it for a snugger suit fit, plus I have a slightly longer torso so I’m happy there is a Tall option!!
- Stripe Textured Sweater (S) – This sweater is SO pretty for Spring and is a great transitional piece!!
- Distressed Jean Shorts (6)- These have been top sellers week after week! They are SUPER comfortable, long enough in the leg area and a great medium wash with just minor distressing.
- Tie-Dye Top (S) – I LOVE LOVE this top especially going into Spring. Tie-dye is super in now and this top is a really pretty pink!!!
- Studded Slide Sandals (Runs TTS) – These sandals are a beautiful color, I love the gold studs and they are WAY affordable!!
- Softblend Sweatpants (S) – My favorite sweatpants, SOOO comfy, and great for travel!!
- Sleeveless Split Ruched Halter Cocktail Dress (M) – I shared a few wedding dress options this week and this one y’all LOVED so much!! I especially love the ruching, super flattering!!
- Phone Stand for Desk – This is great for doing selfies, recording videos, watching Instagram stores while you are getting ready in the morning, HA!!
Abercrombie – 30% Off $175+; 15% Off $125 with code: 15019 + Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Aerie – All bikini tops and bottoms for $20; All sweaters for $35; Tanks and Tees for $15
American Eagle – Take $20 off $80 with code AWWYEAH
Ann Taylor – 4 Lucky Days: $40 off full price denim and pants
Anthropologie – 25% off tops
Banana Republic –Up to 40% off select styles; Extra 50% off sale styles
Boohoo – Up to 80% off everything
Cotton On – Denim 50% off
DSW –$10 off $49; $20 off $99; $60 off $199 with cod LEVELUP
GAP – 40% off sweats and activewear; Up to 40% off select styles; BOGO 50% off denim
Goodnight Macaroon – Extra 30% off 2 or more sale items with code EXTRA30; Extra 30% off pre-Spring items with code PRESPRING
Hanna Andersson – 30% off swim, dresses, new arrivals
LOFT – 40% off purchase with code LOFTIMIST; 50% off full price tops and sweaters
Madewell – 15% off for Insiders (Free to sign up) or 20% off for Stars and Icons
J.C. Penney – Extra 25% off $100+ or extra 20% off under $100 with code NEWLOOK6
J. Crew –Up to 40% off wear-now-styles
J. Crew Factory –50% off office ready styles
Macy’s – 25-60% off sale styles
Nordstrom – Winter Sale: Up to 40% off
Old Navy – Time to spend Old Navy Super Cash
QVC – New customers use code WELCOME to get $10 off
Sole Society – Up to 70% off sale
SOMA – BOGO 50% off Enbliss Bras
Target – BOGO 50% off swim
Urban Outfitters –Up to 40% off home decor
Pottery Barn –Up to 30% off dining and kitchen; Free shipping on $49+ with code RENEW
Wayfair –50% off warehouse clearance
World Market – Up to 50% off rugs