This past week we went to Disneyland and it was SO MUCH FUN! It was soo hard coming back and getting back into the grind, but we were presented with nice weather here in Utah, so that certainly helped!! I can definitely feel Spring in the air and I am loving it. Now, this weekend we just have to get over the Daylight Savings where we lose an hour but I am excited for evenings to be brighter for longer! 🙂
This Past Week’s Outfits:
1st Outfit: Green Button Down (M) // Jeans (29P) // Shoes (size down)
2nd Outfit: Tank (S) // Leggings (M) // Shoes (TTS)
3rd Outfit: Tee (M) // Jeans (6) // Sandals (TTS)
4th Outfit: Dress (M) // Sandals (TTS but if between, size up)
Last Week’s Best Sellers:
- Tencel Button Down (M) – I styled this 4 ways for you and it’s still on sale for $12! If you need an outfit for St. Patty’s day, this top is perfect!!
- Leopard High Top Sneakers (TTS) – These have restocked and I know a lot of you have been waiting for them!!!
- Puff Sleeve Shirt (S) – This top is GORGEOUS and feels SO high end. Comes in 3 colors.
- Ruffle Hem Dress (S) – This dress is a super cute style and comes in a few prints! Size down one!
- Girl’s Disney Denim Jacket – Vivian wore this jacket to Disneyland and got so many compliments! It’s perfect when it’s chillier at night, especially when watching fireworks!
- Disney Snack Goals Shirt (M) – I shared a bunch of Disney outfit inspiration and this is one of my favorite shirts actually!!! I never even posted a picture of it, but I do have a picture to share soon!!
- No Show Socks – These are even lower cut than the other pair I’ve shared before!! Great for Golden Goose dupe sneakers! 🙂
- Sunglasses – These are always a top seller! The price is so good and they look so high quality!
- Vanishing Edge Panties – They are currently on Buy 3, Get 3 for free sale right now!!! This is better than their normal Buy 3, Get 2!!
Abercrombie – 25% off entire purchase; 40% off select styles (can stack with extra 25% off)
Aerie – All bikini tops and bottoms for $20 and up; Shorts for $20; Bras and bralettes 30-40% off
American Eagle – 25% off jeans, joggers, and shorts
Ann Taylor – 40% off purchase with code FRIENDS40
Anthropologie – 25% off clearance
ASOS – Extra 25% off kicks, bags and more with code: TOP2TOE
Banana Republic –Up to 40% off select styles; Extra 50% off sale styles
Boohoo – 50% off everything
Colleen Rothschild – 7 piece discovery kit: $69 ($150 value)
Cotton On – 2 for $30 graphic tees
DSW –Booties starting at $39.99
Elemis – 20% off with code REFRESH
Express –Buy 1, Get 1 for $19.90 everything
GAP – Semi-annual kids and baby sale; Tanks from $6, tees from $8, pants and leggings from $10, Dresses and Pjs from $12; 40% off all other styles; Extra 10% off with code TREAT
Goodnight Macaroon – Extra 30% off 2 or more sale items with code EXTRA30; Extra 30% off pre-Spring items with code PRESPRING
Hanna Andersson – 50% off spring favorites
H&M – 10% off with code 3667
LOFT – 40% off purchase with code NEWNOW; Extra 10% off for cardholders
Madewell – Extra 40% off select styles with code and 20% off the rest of sale with code LIKEALION
J.C. Penney – Extra 25% off $100+ or extra 20% off under $100 with code MARCH234
J. Crew –30% off vacation packing styles plus 40% off sale styles with code GETAWAY
J. Crew Factory –40% off new arrivals
Macy’s – Extra 25% off with code PREVIEW
Nordstrom – Check sale section
Old Navy – 30% off order
QVC – New customers use code WELCOME to get $10 off
SOMA – Buy 3, Get 3 Vanishing Panties Free
Target – 20% off denim, dresses, and shoes for the family
Pottery Barn –Buy more, save more; 15% off $100+, 20% off $500+, 25% off $1000+, 30% off $3000+ plus free shipping with code SAVEMORE
Wayfair –Check Flash Deals daily; Early Access up to 65% off outdoor sale
World Market – Up to 60% off rugs; 30% off living room and office furniture;