Weekly Outfit Recap + Bestsellers | March 2021 Week 4

My Outfit: Dress (Small) // Denim Jacket (M) // Shoes (TTS) // Purse
Vivian’s Outfit: Romper // Denim Jacket

My Outfit: Dress (6) // Shoes (TTS) // Purse
Vivian’s Outfit: Dress // Sandals // Purse

Top (M) // Shorts (Sized up to L) // Sandals (TTS) // Hat // Necklace // Sunglasses

Top (S) // Jeans (6) // Sandals (TTS) // Necklace // Lip Gloss

Left Outfit:  Jacket (S)  // Jeans (6) // Sandals (TTS)
Right Outfit: Sweatshirt (M) // Joggers (M) // Shoes (TTS)

My Outfit: Sweatshirt (M) // Joggers (M) // Shoes (TTS) // Necklace
Outfit: Hoodie // Shorts

My Outfit: Top (S) // Shorts (10 – size up) // Shoes (TTS)
Outfit: Top // Shorts // Sandals

My Outfit: Top (M) // Shorts (12)
Outfit: Tank // Joggers

Top (M) // Trench Coat (XS) // Joggers (M)

Top (M) // Shorts (10) // Shoes (TTS) // Sandals

My Outfit: Dress (S) // Shoes (TTS)
Outfit: Dress

My Outfit: Top(XL) //Joggers (M)
Outfit: Top // Joggers

1.  Ultra Creamy Concealer – This is super hydrating and great for covering up under eyes!! Use code SANDY for 15% off
  2.  Quilted Jacket – This Free People look-alike jacket is SO comfy and good!!
  3.  Maracuja Juicy Lip – My favorite lip balm / lip glosses!!
  4.  Blouson Dress – Love this gorgeous top!!
  5.  Tiered Maxi Dress – This is the prettiest dress and the color is gorgeous!!
  6.  Hooded Trench Coat – Great for Spring and rain!!
  7.  Ruffle Hem Maxi Dress – This comes in several colors and would be great for a special occasion.
  8.   2 Pack Straw Hat – This is like 2 for the price of one of my favorite packable hats!!
  9.  Gladiator Studded Sandal – These are very similar to Steve Madden pairs, but with a better price point! Look nearly identical!!
  10. Tank and Shorts PJ Set – I know y’all love your comfies!!!

1. lisa
    April 8, 2021 / 4:38 am

The piece she had made is so wonderful. She is so gifted to have that kind of talent. I also studied fashion designing before, but I have failed to finish it. I did not pursue it because I lack of interest, I wanted to have a title as a designer, but it is so hard to finish a piece. You have to dedicate an effort in time in making one. I hope that I can have the talent as same as yours. Keep it up!Kawaii Fashion

2. lisa
    April 28, 2021 / 9:03 am

I was brought back here by a fucking notification, and i wanted to remind everyone. women will wear what they goddamn please. no matter what people like this stuck up bitch say, leggings do not make you a slut. leggings and clothes like it are not the cause of rape. it is always the rapists’ fault for someone who gets raped. and don’t come at me with that “but she looked so sexy i couldn’t help myself.” bullshit. I’m gay. I like women. So your comment doesn’t work on me, bucko. Even though I like women, that doesn’t mean i would RAPE them because of what they were wearing.microblading eyebrows

3. lisa
    May 14, 2021 / 12:17 am

I am really excited about getting started on oils but I want to make an informed decision. As I’m reading about each company it just gets harder to make a decision. I am back and forth between young living and doterra. I hate to put you on the spot but can I ask how you made your decision between the 2?Matterhorn großhandel

4. lisa
    August 12, 2021 / 2:31 am

All my friends dress in fashion and spend a lot of money on clothes. I need to write my college essay on fashion trends. I do not have time to follow fashion trends, so I read blogs about fashionable clothes.fashion editorial magazine submissions

5. lisa
    August 29, 2021 / 5:08 am

I did not pursue it because I lack of interest, I wanted to have a title as a designer, but it is so hard to finish a piece. You have to dedicate an effort in time in making one. I hope that I can have the talent as same as yours. nails

6. lisa
    August 31, 2021 / 6:25 am

Layering is essential when you live in the mountains. We also try to make sure all of our clothes will go with several different pieces, that way the clothing can be worn more times without seeming the same. Definitely some helpful tips. pillow slides

7. lisa
    September 15, 2021 / 7:55 am

Great advice. Layering is essential when you live in the mountains. We also try to make sure all of our clothes will go with several different pieces, that way the clothing can be worn more times without seeming the same. Definitely some helpful tips. Wholesale Women’s Denim