Here are last week’s outfits + best sellers!! Our weather in Utah is still trying to decide what to do. Stay cool or warm up!? But I am looking forward to warmer temps to come and officially stay!!!
Top Left: Cami (S) // Cardigan (S) // Shorts
Top Center: Cami (S) // Jacket (M)
Top Right: Dress (S)
Bottom Left: Sweatshirt (M) // Joggers (S) // Shoes (TTS)
Bottom Center: Sweatshirt (S) // Leggings (M)
Bottom Right: Jacket (S)
- Distressed Jean Shorts – These have been some of my favorite affordable shorts for years! So comfy and great stretch!!
- Puff Sleeve Peplum Blouse – This top is SUPER cute for Spring and Summer! And the cut is just super flattering!!!
- Embroidered Ruffle Top – I love the white with sweet pink floral. It’s a gorgeous top with great details!!
- Boyfriend Jeans – These mid-rise boyfriend jeans are SUPER comfortable! They go in and out of stock because they are that good, and affordable!!!
- Portable Phone Charger – This has hands down one of my favorite Amazon purchases ever in life haha! It has the cords attached and a charger wall plug too!!!
- Long Sleeve Henley Top – This is a great everyday classic top! And the PRICE, it got marked down to $7!!!
- Floral Print Flutter Dress – This dress is gorgeous and is perfect for Spring family photos or Easter.
- Long Sleeve Shift Dress – The color on this dress is one of my FAVES! It’s a great shift dress, a great every day dress!
- Distressed Jean Jacket – Hands down one of my fave denim jackets ever!!!
- Sleeveless Button Front Jumpsuit – This is a great every day Spring jumpsuit! Love the mint and brown colors!!