Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 – Try On Haul + Other In Store Finds

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is here!!! I went to the store yesterday to do some try ons and walk around and see some beauty, home, accessories in person and here is a little round up!!!

Tank (M) // Zella Leggings (M) // Moto Jacket (M) // P448 Sneakers (38)

Graphic Tee (Medium) // Leggings (Medium) // Sneakers (38) // Cargo Jacket (Medium)

[LEFT] Plaid Button Down (Large – need smaller size) // Leggings (Meidum) // P448 Sneakers (38)

[RIGHT] Cami (Small) // Cardigan (Small) // Jeans (6) // Mules (size up half)

Queen Graphic Tee (Medium) // Plaid Button Down (XS) // Wit and Wisdom Denim (6 – need 6 Petite) // P448 (38)

[LEFT] Free People Henley (XS) // Jeans (6) // Mules (size up half)

[RIGHT] Dress (Medium) // Mules (size up half)

Graphic Tee (Medium) // Cardigan (Small)

Anna’s Quay Sunglasses // My Quay Sunglasses

Gucci Sunglasses

1. Julie
    July 18, 2021 / 2:19 pm

Can I ask about the necklace you’re wearing?

2. July 19, 2021 / 3:23 am

Chi Stylez Collections was founded in 2020 by myself Chiana Dullivan. A dedicated mother and entrepreneur who strives to bring professionalism and customer satisfaction to my Chi Stylez family. I am excited to bring endless happiness to my customers. I look forward to enjoying this exciting Journey with all of you.

3. July 19, 2021 / 5:25 am

The Unique Graphic T-Shirt is the basic staple of any wardrobe. It is the foundation upon which casual fashion ; style grows. With its personalized design and Athletic brand.

4. July 26, 2021 / 2:39 am

If you’re looking for erotic items at a good price, discover 100 Dares and Questions Erotic Game (nl-fr) Tease & Please MZ1064 ! A whole world of possibilities for the imagination and for fun.visit zizzleandtantalize for this type of products.

5. August 4, 2021 / 5:07 am

Welcome to our store! We are Shop a farm girls life.Since opening in 2000, Tricia Peelen has been proud to serve the San Francisco community. We’re committed to not only providing quality products and services, but going above and beyond to ensure our customers are completely satisfied. We welcome you to look through our site to see all we have to offer.

6. August 29, 2021 / 3:36 pm

Ӏ got this site from my pal who sһaгed with me
    about this website andd at the moment thi time I am visiting
    this ѕite ɑndd reaⅾіng very inormative
    conteent heгe.

7. mia
    September 29, 2021 / 2:38 am

I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. Floor Waxing Indian Land Sc