Mommy and Me Outfits: Pink Striped Bell Sleeve Dress + Linkup!

We are back with some pink stripe bell sleeve Mommy and me twinning and loving it!! When I saw the girl’s version of this Chloe Kristyn dress, I asked them to make me a custom adult version – and they did!! I seriously can’t get enough of tops and dresses with fun sleeve or shoulder details right now, it’s totally on trend right now and really gives a top or dress some more interest!  We paired these dresses with our fave tassel sandals that are just perfect for Summer and so fun too!

Photography by Shailynn Photography

My outfit:

Dress: Chloe Kristyn
Shoes: Forever 21

Shop Women’s tassel sandals:

Vivian’s outfit:

Dress: Chloe Kristyn
Shoes: Sam Edelman

Shop Girl’s tassel sandals:

Five Foot Nothing Shopping

The winner of last week’s most clicked link for On Trend Tuesdays Linkup is Audrey of Five Foot Nothing Shopping!

Tuesday Linkup

1. June 12, 2017 / 9:31 pm

Oh that’s awesome that they could custom make a dress for you! How special! πŸ™‚ I like the colourful sandals you’re both wearing with the pink dresses too πŸ™‚

Thank you for the link up!

Hope you are having an awesome week so far! πŸ™‚

Away From The Blue Blog

2. June 13, 2017 / 7:27 am

Love you dress, how cute! Thank you so much for the feature, I can so excited with it πŸ˜€

3. June 13, 2017 / 8:07 am

How fun that you got a dress to match! The sleeves make it so fun, I love this dress on both of you, and the tasseled sandals are perfect with them!

4. June 15, 2017 / 8:41 am

Oh my goodness, could the adorable quotient be upped any further??? And those playful poms on both your shoes is KILLING me!! πŸ™‚ xoxo

5. June 15, 2017 / 10:28 pm

OMG..y’all are just killing me with these adorable Mommy and Me outfits! This is so precious!

6. June 21, 2017 / 11:04 am

What adorable pictures. Thanks for sharing at What’d You Do This Weekend? Hope to see you again next week!

Wishes for tasty dishes,
    Linda

7. June 23, 2017 / 9:39 am

Well that is just darling! I am loving all the twinning that is on trend at the moment. #littlemakes