What a fantastic way to start off the week with no work on Monday, and even better, a four day work week! Those are the best. Today, I have a special Miscellany Monday in honor of Independence Day! Thanks Carissa for letting me be me (random, that is) and letting me link up.
1) Watched the movies “Kick Ass” and “Hot Tub Time Machine” this past weekend. Both had a lot of red (liquids) in the movie… as in blood and Chernoble. Gross, I know, but you need to go out and rent both movies right now, especially if you enjoy dark and crude humor.
2) This world is sooo small. Remember the Color Me Happy Package Swap I told you to join a few weeks ago? Well, I finally got my swap partner, and GUESS WHAT? Jennifer, from My Little Adventures, and I have actually PARTIED together before with a mutual friend in Houston! Jennifer’s favorite color is white because it matches with everything, so true! Her cute blog is about all her little adventures and inspirations, you should definitely check it out!
- As a Rosebud, your blog will be added to our network member list of blogs which will be displayed on the Bon Bon Rose Girls Rosebud page.
- You will be put in the running for the weekly network member feature of active members, otherwise known as the “Freshly Picked Rosebud of the Week.”
- Additionally, Bon Bon Rose Girls will be linking to active network members in their posts when applicable. So, you have lot of chances to get your blog exposure!
Head on over here if you’d like to join! And if you aren’t already a follow of Bon Bon Rose Girls, I really think you should… they have tons of fantastic fashion, recipe, inspiration and giveaway posts! (Notice the blue logo)
4) Marv and I saw a star on his 30th birthday, pictures to come tomorrow!
5) Eating watermelon helps reduce your blood pressure, I’m convinced it’s the soothing look of the stripes on its’ skin. Well, and because watermelon is sooo dang tasty too!
Hope you all had a great 4th of July and are having a fantastic long weekend!