Today, I am super excited to introduce you to Holly, the writer for the super cute blog, Scuttle! This girl puts together some SUPER cute outfits and has a knack for finding fashionable items for a steal of a price. So I’ve asked her to do a little guest post for me so you could all get to know her a little bit better. And hope this gets you excited for the upcoming Fall season!!
Here are 6 of my favorite fall trends (some examples shown above):
- PINK! in any shade. A big trend this fall will be to mix multiple shades of pink in one garment.
- Bordeaux is the official color of fall. It is better known as crimson or ox blood. So think of a darker red.
- Leather! It was big this summer in shorts & mini-skirts & the trend will continue into the fall with pants & jackets.
- Polka Dots, Polka Dots, Polka Dots!
- White. Whoever stills believes in the “no white after labor day” rule is going to have a hard time come this September. White is a huge color for the fall, you will see heaps of white jackets, heavier white denim & alot of white suits.
- Loafers. This is the most popular take on men’s wear for women. You will find loafers in all colors & heights this season so the sky is limit when finding a pair that fits your personality.