Winter Looks I’m Crushing On

Please VOTE for me today!! 🙂

Ironically, it’s about to be really warm at the end of this week, but we all know that it can’t stay like that forever.  I never was a fan of the cold, snowy weather (even though I grew up in Michigan and dealt with it for practically 6 months out a year) but one thing I do love about it is cold weather fashions.  Layering, chunky knits, booties, long tunics and jackets, faux fur, and accessories.  Here’s a few inspiring outfits to brighten up a dreary Winter day!

{source}

{source}

{source}

{source}

{source}

{source}

{source}

Looking at these pictures just makes me want to spend hours in my closet, playing with different outfits.

What’s your favorite way to dress for the Winter?

Apparently, I really love the long shirt/dress/coat, tights, and booties look.

1. January 10, 2013 / 12:10 am

I love what OP is wearing. I always though that leather leggings/pants should be skin tight but she’s kind of rocking these loose fit ones. Oh and happy birthday to your little man, I love the theme of your dessert table.

xx Jenee C.
    {camo meets couture}

2. January 10, 2013 / 8:12 am

The second & fourth ones are my favorite! I’m all about adding more skirts/dresses and finding as many chunky knits as possible! (sweaters, dresses, scarfs, hats…love em all!)

3. January 10, 2013 / 8:48 am

These are pretty much my loves too. Dress, tights, booties and a cute coat. Nothing better!

4. January 10, 2013 / 9:02 am

Oh I do like so many of these outfits, particularly the one with the tall lace up boots

5. January 10, 2013 / 10:03 am

I love these inspirations and like you I look at these to figure out how to style myself 🙂 I love all the layers.

Red Soles and Red Wine

6. January 10, 2013 / 10:32 am

I love all of these!! I have a couple of them pinned already, but I’m going to pin the rest, haha. Thanks for the great inspiration!

In winter, I LOVE layers, scarves, and chunky sweaters. Lately I’ve also really liked tights with dresses, but it hasn’t all that cold here, so it’s actually doable.

7. January 10, 2013 / 11:47 am

I am loving the green coat, the big big big hobo bag and the brown boots in the bottom pic!

Dawn

8. Jenna Wood
    January 10, 2013 / 12:38 pm

I’m loving the boots in all of them, and the subtle, muted, colors that seem to pop on wintery landscapes.

9. January 10, 2013 / 3:13 pm

I’ve always been a huge fan of fake fur coats. LOL glad they are popular this year.

10. January 10, 2013 / 3:30 pm

I think when this pregnancy is over I need to really find my sense of style! My summer, winter, spring and fall wardrobes are all the same (hangs head in shame)

11. January 10, 2013 / 3:46 pm

I love the green coat and brown bag. You are rocking it!!

12. January 10, 2013 / 8:09 pm

Seriously loving elements of each of these outfits! I’m also a little jealous of the people who have great winter snow to take photos in. It’s just gray and gross by me lately. I would so rock look #2, if the sweater dress was a little longer. – Katy

13. January 11, 2013 / 7:58 am

i love the winter white look.. white pants after labor day- yes! 🙂

Jamie
    candystilettos.com

14. January 11, 2013 / 8:34 am

LOVE that first look!!!

15. Natalie Nicole
    January 11, 2013 / 8:31 pm

I love the second photo! I feel the same way about cold weather but loving the fashions.
    I love hats and head wraps. Riding boots with tall socks. So many scarves!

16. January 12, 2013 / 7:41 pm

Ah!! All of those outfits are SO cute!! I especially love tights – they make what could be a Spring/Summer outfit totally wearable for winter 🙂

Today, I saw a girl with a green parka and leopard print fur lining the inside – I nearly died 🙂

17. January 13, 2013 / 8:59 pm

These slouchy layered looks are some of my favourites. I looooove the knee socks and lace up boots.

<3 Cambria