Dress: Kingdom & State
Necklace and Bracelet: Rocksbox (use code SANDYXOXO for a free first month)!
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff via Shopbop
Hair Styled by: Emma’s Parlour
Makeup by: Classy Cosmetics
Photos by LC Photography
1. Apparently I am obsessed with Kingdom and State because this is my second dress in a row that I am posting from them.
2. Apparently I am not the only one obsessed with Kingdom and State because I was not the only one that showed up at the ALT Summit Wednesday Night Dinner in this dress.
3. I am obsessed with the color mint… and I have a new bag to show for it.
4. Borrowing jewelry from Rocksbox is my new favorite obsession. If you want to get in on the trend, you can use code SANDYXOXO for a free first month (good through 1/31), you can “borrow” jewelry as many times as you want! I love having a constant new rotation of bling! 🙂
5. Getting my hair and makeup did by someone else is the best thing ever. Why can’t I get it done everyday??
Such a gorgeous dress, loving the bag with it!
Fabulous outfit ,you look so stunning. I love your necklace and your bracelet. Gorgeous!!!
i love that dress!! black and white is such a great combo. xo jillian
That dress is fantastic, I kind of want it….
The dress looks laid back but very polished. Love the matching mint bag and bracelet. Super pretty!
Jessica | notjessfashion.com
Love this entire outfit! I wish I could wear white, pale people problems.
Pretty outfit! I love how the mint in your necklace coordinates with the mint of your bag.
The pop of mint is perfect! Love this cute look
you look amazing lady!
ladies in navy
First of all I want to congratulate you on your gorgeous, sweet, little baby girl. Huge congrats. And you gave her a beautiful name also., My sweetie is also named Vivian.
Secondly I love how you styled this crisp white dress with the black collar and tough black booties. Great necklace and nice pops of mint.
Have a fantastic day. Ada. =)