Shades of Pink and Purple

Fashion Blogger Wearing Pink and Purple

How to wear shades of pink

If you didn’t already know, my favorite color has always been and will probably always be pink. πŸ™‚ Lately though, blush pink is my ABSOLUTE favorite color and I want everything in this color. Paired with purple and it is the ultimate girly combo! Back in college, my friends called our apartment the pink and purple palace. Fast forward a whole lot of years and Vivian’s 1st birthday (which is in LESS THAN A MONTH) is a pink and purple theme!!

I wanted to do some more variation in color to this outfit but my girl Jacque from Looks for Lovelies pushed me to do this pretty pink and purple look and I just love how it turned out. πŸ™‚

Don’t mind the man legs wall art. You know, it’s the whole masculine and feminine mix look, kinda.

Pink striped J.Crew Dress

how to style pink shoes

salt lake city fashion blogger

how to wear a pink necklace

floral watercolor clutch from kslademade

stripes and floral pattern mixing

salt lake city blogger

Outfit Details:
Dress: J.Crew (hurry and get it, it’s on sale now and limited sizes left!)
Shoes: TopShop
Bag: KSladeMade
Watch: Wood Watches by JORD
Necklace: Olive + Piper
Earrings: T+J Designs

Photography by Lorena Rosser Photography

Shop some of my favorite pink and purple items:

1. August 17, 2015 / 7:57 am

So pinning this outfit! It’s perfect!! Love the mixture of colors, textures and patterns!

Alyssa | Glitter and Grey

2. Amy Ann
    August 17, 2015 / 8:14 am

I’ve never been a huge pink fan. For some reason it feels a little too girly for my personal style, but I have been loving all things blush lately. This look is gorgeous on you! I loved the snap you shared on Insta because those shoes are just too good!

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

3. August 17, 2015 / 10:48 am

You’re so gorgeous and I love how these photos turned out!

4. August 17, 2015 / 8:55 pm

You look stunning Sandy, what lovely soft shades. I love the background, don’t be sorry about it.

Rachel xo

Garay Treasures

5. August 18, 2015 / 4:01 pm

Loving the print of your dress, Sandy! The light pink styling looks wonderful with the pop of art of your clutch. Absolutely fantastic streetart behind you!!!

xoxo Ira
    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

6. August 24, 2015 / 7:48 am

What a gorgeous dress and shoes! You look beautiful in it!

7. August 24, 2015 / 9:13 am

I am a lover of neutrals and think this look is amazing on you! Beautiful textural dress and lovely accessories!

8. August 24, 2015 / 10:08 pm

I so wanted to get that dress when it was on sale! I was too pregnant to guess what size I will wear later. You look stunning !

Happy Medley

9. August 25, 2015 / 8:39 am

Sandy, you have great style and always look so lovely! This is a gorgeous look with beautiful photography. Thanks for linking up with Whitney, Casey & Carrie. Have a lovey week!

10. August 27, 2015 / 7:16 am

Those colors are so lovely and compliment you so nicely!

11. August 31, 2015 / 7:58 pm

Love the maple watch with your outfit, So classy and lovely is this dress on you. I also love that you try different styles with your hair, I need to put mine in a chignon! So pretty.

THank you for linking up with TH Tuesday
    jess xx

12. June 26, 2016 / 12:12 pm

I just purchased this dress today… half off at JCrew no-less, and an extra 20% off when I used my store card… what a deal! The dress is awesome – great for on the job attire, for church, or to wear to a graduation party- all of which I intend on doing! I love this brand, all the clothes I ever purchase from them fit so well. Anyways, just wanted to comment on this post!