Mommy and Me Style: Pinks and Florals

mommy and me styleMommy and me shades of pink
Mommy and me fashion pink

If you couldn’t tell by these pictures, I guess I have a thing for pink. 😉 Honestly, I have been drawn to neutrals lately, but there’s always a special place in my heart for pink. When I was a little girl, pink was always my favorite color ever. I always picked the pink colored pencils, picked out the pink candies and even had pink rimmed glasses in 4th grade! Of course when I found out I was having a little girl (who is now my big girl), I bought all the pink. Who knew thought that even my son would LOVE pink (thanks to his girl friends, not me).

For this Mommy and me outfit, Vivian and I are matching with our Color Me Apparel skirt for me and headband for her (see here for the last time we wore this brand). This is a collaboration post with Walking in Memphis In High Heels as she has styled a similar pencil skirt for her and headband for her daughter too!  🙂  This navy and pink floral print is just so darn pretty. I paired my outfit with a light pink top and some gold accessories. For Vivian, she is wearing an amazing dress from Bapribap (see here for the last time she wore this brand) that has the prettiest pattern and colors on it.

Mommy and me outfit pink florals

Baby girl Bapribap dress
Baby girl wearing Color Me Apparel floral headband
Mom and baby girl wearing pink florals
Mommy and me outfit
A pink themed Mommy and me outfit
Mother and daughter wearing Geo City bracelets
Fashion blogger wearing Color Me Apparel skirt
Baby girl style

My outfit:
Top c/o Fancy Frills Boutique via Jane
Skirt c/o Color Me Apparel
Shoes: Sseko
Bracelets: Geo City Jewelry
Necklace: Geo City Jewelry
Watch: Daniel Wellington

Vivian’s outfit:
Dress: Bapribap (love this one)
Shoes: Freshly Picked
Headband c/o Color Me Apparel
Bracelets: Geo City Jewelry

Photos by Haley Nord Photography

Don’t forget to check out Walking In Memphis In High Heels to see how her and her baby girl styled their Color Me Apparel items!

1. November 5, 2015 / 7:59 am

How adorable, I love the dress on your little Princess!
    Rachel xo

2. November 6, 2015 / 9:39 am

Love this fun look! Your Mommy and Me style posts are some of my fave!
    XOXO

3. November 6, 2015 / 11:03 am

These are such beautiful photos, Sandy! You and your baby girl look so beautiful; she’s such a cutie! I think mommy and me posts are just too cute; thanks for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend ahead, beauty!

XO,

Jalisa

4. November 6, 2015 / 11:13 am

oh my!! she is getting so big and cuter than ever!!! You look fab Sandy!!
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

5. November 6, 2015 / 12:35 pm

Wow these pictures are just absolutely adorable! You and your little minnie mini are just too cute for words!!!

xx Auna | http://simplyauna.com

6. November 6, 2015 / 1:17 pm

Omg this post is too cute!! I also have the color pink as a special place in my heart! The print of the skirt and headband is adorable and i love how you two match!

7. November 6, 2015 / 2:34 pm

I love these mommy and me posts. Vivian is adorable and she has the best wardrobe! You make me want to do mommy and me posts with my boys, and although there are some cute boys clothes these days, it’s just not the same as girl clothing!
    Rachael

8. Amy Ann
    November 6, 2015 / 8:16 pm

You look so lovely! I like the floral and how you all have pattern mixing going on.

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

9. November 7, 2015 / 2:29 pm

Baby style photos are almost as good and distracting as food photos! Hehe. Love these photos, dear! 🙂 I don’t know if I’m going to have a boy/girl (keeping it a surprise), but I sure will style either gender!