You can be my husband liked being in front of the camera for a change, OK not really, but he was a good sport for me. There’s so many words I could say about this guy, but I will say that sometimes I feel like he is definitely a better father than I am a mother. He is a great cook, is concerned about our finances, he knows how to PLAY WITH the kids (I honestly struggle with this sometimes), and he can totally watch them on his own if I have an event or anything. I’ve heard a lot of people say that their husband can’t watch their kids alone or freak out about it, but Marvin is honestly an equal part in this parenthood journey and I am so appreciative of him for that. He really is a great Father and deserves to be celebrated!
In case you are still looking for a gift for a Father in your life, whether it be a kid’s gift to your husband that you are buying, or your own Father, I wanted to put this guide together to help you out. It’s geared towards a fashionable Father, but any of these really could work for any Father!
1. Arvo Watch – I own a couple Arvo watches for myself and I wear them all the time. I love that their face design is classic and their bands are really easy to change out so you can get a variety of colors and match them with your outfits. Their watches are unisex, which means me and my hubby could share watches potentially! 😉
2. PAWW Soundbox 10 – These are great speakers for many uses. The sound is really high quality and the unit is super easy to use.
3. Red Leaf Leather wallet – Wallets are such great and classic gift for Father’s Day. I love these ones because they come in a variety of styles and colors but the best part is that they are customizable to engrave your own saying, initials, favorite music lyric, etc.
4. Mission belt – Ok so these belts are pretty awesome. They come in a variety of colors, buckle options and sizes, but the coolest thing is that they are so easy to put on and adjust. So I actually got one from an event I went to and it was an XL size. That size was too big for Marvin, but there is a super easy way to just cut down the belt and include the cut part behind the buckle so it is not visible. And their claim to fame is that their belts have no holes, just a slide AND they were on Shark Tank, so cool! They currently have 20% off with code FATHERSDAY20 if you want to buy!
5. Dazi tie – Who doesn’t love a man in a tie? Am I right? These skinny ties are super stylish and come in a variety of prints. My husband is wearing a gingham one since he considers himself rather safe in style, but I really want him to wear a floral one, because I am kind of obsessed with their floral prints. These ties are great for groomsmen for weddings, business meetings or a night out.
One winner will an item from each brand in the guide!
This giveaway ends on 6/14 at 12:00AM. All items are not guaranteed to arrive by Father’s Day.