I don’t know where rose wine has been all my life, but it’s about to be in my life even more. I mean being a fanatic over the color pink all my life, you really would have thought that this type of wine would have been in my life more often. 😉 A couple weeks ago I had a girls brunch for a few friends and I brought this rose sangria over for everyone to share. It would have made a really good 4th of July drink… or really any Summer party drink! It’s super easy to make and is basically just a mixture of some different types of alcohol and fruit, yum!
Photography by Diana Putnam Photography
Photos taken in Lehi Ivory Model Home by Laurie Putnam
- 2 bottles Rosé Wine, Chilled
- 1 carton or 2 Mangoes, Pitted And Diced
- 1 cup Strawberries, Hulled and Quartered
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec, Chilled
- 1/2 bottle sparkling water, Chilled
- 1 Lime, sliced, for Glass Rim (optional)
- Fresh Mint, For Garnish (optional)
- Combine the Rosé wine, Triple Sec, strawberries and mangoes in a pitcher.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Just before serving, pour in chilled sparkling wine and stir.
- Serve in glasses with lime on the rim and garnish with fresh mint.