Mommy and Me Outfits: Spring Florals and Ruffles + Linkup!

Mommy and me outfits: Spring Florals & Ruffles from Ele Story
I know you all always ask me how or where I get our Mommy and me outfits, and I do plan on doing a round up for you guys soon! But one of my favorite shops, that I have featured here before is Ele Story! Their constant new designs literally blow me away each time. Their fabric choices are high quality, their prints are so sweet, and the styles and patterns are so girly and fun. This mommy ruffle top and girl’s dress comes in this spring florals as well as a beautiful lavender linen. The off the shoulder look is super in right now and I imaging it will last through this Spring and Summer. And ruffles, well they just make everything better, am I right? P.S. This isn’t our dining room, but it is one to aspire to have in the future (we are currently house hunting and planning to buy a new home soon)!

Mommy and me outfits: Spring Florals & Ruffles from Ele Story Mommy and me outfits: Spring Florals & Ruffles from Ele Story Mommy and me outfits: Spring Florals & Ruffles from Ele Story Ele Story Mommy and me outfits Mommy and me outfits: Spring Florals & Ruffles from Ele Story Mommy and me outfits: Spring Florals & Ruffles from Ele Story Mommy and me outfits: Spring Florals & Ruffles from Ele Story Mommy and me outfits: Spring Florals & Ruffles from Ele Story Mommy and me outfits: Spring Florals & Ruffles from Ele Story Mommy and me outfits: Spring Florals & Ruffles from Ele Story Mommy and me outfits: Spring Florals & Ruffles from Ele Story Mommy and me outfits: Spring Florals & Ruffles from Ele Story Mommy and me outfits: Spring Florals & Ruffles from Ele Story

Photography by Diana Putnam Photography
Photos taken in Lehi Ivory Model Home by Laurie Putnam

My outfit:

Top c/o Ele Story
Jeans: Love Winnie James
Shoes: Love Winnie James {similar}

Vivian’s outfit:

Dress c/o Ele Story
Shoes: Joyfolie

Last week’s most clicked link was Jess of J Petite! I am obsessed with this dress because I might own it too. It’s so perfect for Valentine’s Day or Spring weddings!

Tuesday Linkup

1. February 13, 2017 / 8:18 pm

Oh what a beautiful floral print – and so sweet you could get it in adults and kid’s sizes! 🙂

Thank you for the link up!
    Hope you are having a lovely start to the week 🙂

Away From The Blue Blog

2. February 13, 2017 / 9:08 pm

Gosh, my mom (the 70’s model on my blog) would have been in high heaven if these places were around when I was a kid. As it was, she used to sew us matching outfits!!
    You two are darling!!
    jodie

3. February 14, 2017 / 4:43 am

These outfits are just too cute!! I love that floral print!

By Lauren M

4. Meggan
    February 14, 2017 / 1:36 pm

You two always look so cute! Such a good, fresh spring look! xx

5. February 14, 2017 / 2:28 pm

Such a gorgeous top – perfect for spring!!! Looking forward to the warmer weather :). You and your daughter have the best photo shoots!

Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

6. February 14, 2017 / 4:15 pm

I love when you two have adorable matching outfits. It’s always jut enough but not too much. The floral in these pieces is super cute! Great colors on you girlies!

Stephanie // SheSawStyle.com

7. February 14, 2017 / 8:06 pm

Oh my gosh- I am in love with everything about this post! The pretty blue print, the adorable matching outfits, your gorgeous home (obsessed with your dining chairs). Love!!

xo, Shelby

8. February 15, 2017 / 8:40 am

This post is so precious! I will have to check out Ele Story because I think these pieces would make great gifts to friends with a little girl! Also, I love your home decor!

9. Maggie
    February 15, 2017 / 6:59 pm

I can’t get over how cute you two are!! (ps. can I have your kitchen???)

10. Angelle Marix
    February 16, 2017 / 1:15 pm

Gorgeous!! Love that you can find matching outfits!! Y’all are the cutest ❤

xoxo,
    Angelle

11. February 22, 2017 / 6:16 pm

I have to say I have never been very confidant in the fashion arena (I am totally a yoga pants person) but I adore your site! You always introduce me to new website clothing vendors that I would have never known about. I absolutely love the pretty feminine style and the adorable mommy and me outfits. Thank you so much for opening my eyes to see that I don’t have to be afraid to put on something nice.