Mommy and Me Outfits: Summertime Florals + Linkup!

Mommy and Me Outfits

I first discovered Roberta Roller Rabbit when coming up with my Mommy and Me Matching Outfits Guide and I literally fell in love with the shop! They have some of the cutest prints and Boho beachy styles, like I just want to twin in all of them with Vivian! And yes, bonus points because a lot of their items have matching or coordinating prints for women and girls! This photo session was basically a DREAM and we had so much fun playing in the field!

Summertime Florals Summertime Florals Roberta Roller Rabbit Mommy and Me Outfits Mommy and Me Outfits Mommy and Me Outfits Roberta Roller Rabbit

Photography by Shailynn Photography

My outfit:

Dress c/o Roberta Roller Rabbit
Necklace c/o Gems by Laura
Shoes: Born Shoes
Watch: Withings
Bracelets: Alex & Ani

Shop Women’s dresses:

Vivian’s outfit:
Dress c/o Roberta Roller Rabbit
Bracelet c/o Gems by Laura
Shoes: Osh Kosh B’gosh

Shop Girl’s dresses:

Life in the Fash Lane

The winner of last week’s most clicked link for On Trend Tuesday’s Linkup is Abby of Life in the Fash Lane!!

Tuesday Linkup

1. May 23, 2017 / 1:10 am

I think these are my favourite photos from the mum and me series ever! The sunlight is beautiful and you can see you’re both having loads of fun in your pretty floral dresses!

Thank you for the link up!

Hope you are having a great start to the week! I just published my first eBook so the week is starting brilliantly for me! 🙂

Away From The Blue Blog

2. May 23, 2017 / 8:17 am

Aww don’t you both look so pretty and springy in your floral dresses! You’re making me want to get some coordinating outfits and take pics with Violet–life has been too hectic for that lately! These are gorgeous photos Sandy!

3. May 23, 2017 / 7:16 pm

The floral hankershief dress is so pretty on you! I always love your matching outfits!

4. May 23, 2017 / 9:40 pm

Sandy, these are GORGEOUS photos! Always love your mommy and me outfits!

5. May 24, 2017 / 11:02 am

These photos are so pretty!

6. May 24, 2017 / 3:15 pm

You two are ADORABLE! I love the dresses! I love seeing all of your mommy and me outfits!
    xx
    Lauren

7. May 24, 2017 / 9:23 pm

As always, your photos are just stunning! You two are mommy and me twinning goals!

8. May 28, 2017 / 12:19 am

Such a cute mommy and me outfit! Perfect for summer 🙂
    ~Jessica

9. June 2, 2017 / 5:15 am

What beautiful photos! Thanks for linking up for Thursday Moda!
    xo,