The girls of the Mamas and Minis Collective are back this month with some Easter inspiration! I can’t tell you how I excited I am to take the kids on Easter egg hunts and give them Easter baskets full of gifts. I just like seeing their faces light up when finding new treasures (in eggs) and of course who doesn’t love gifts!? For our outfits, I wanted to share a few Easter looks for you and your girl as well. I am wearing a pink floral dress from the new shop, Blush Lane and I just love how this dress hugs and moves! Vivian is wearing a dress from Kid’s Dream, which is an adorable girl’s special occasion dress and shoes shop!
Photography by Jill Collier
Dress: Blush Lane
Dress c/o Kid’s Dream
Shop Easter Baskets:
Shop 9 Cute Easter Items To Fill Your Toddler Girls Easter Basket:
1. Sunglasses – As days are being filled with more sun, you’ll need to protect your little ones eyes with some cute sunglasses. But seriously, I just think they are absolutely darling on girls as an accessory!
2. Bunny Ears – Well, I think this one is a given. Your doll will need a cute pair of bunny ears to wear for Easter! There are wire ones, rainbow ones, sparkly ones, you just need to get her a pair, OK?
3. Egg Stampers – These little stampers disguised as eggs are SO fun for toddlers. Vivian loves putting stamps all over her body, and her brother’s too, HA!
4. Bubble Wands – These might be our favorite gift, bubbles are SO fun for playing with outside after dinner in the warmer weather. I just love seeing Vivian trying to blow the bubbles herself or popping the ones I blow!
5.Stuffed Bunny – I have to say, Vivian probably has way too many stuffed animal bunnies… and rotates sleeping with a different one every night, but this one here is just so darn cute!
7. Spring Sandals – I have been stocking up on sandals of different colors and styles in Vivian’s size, because unfortunately she already grew out of all of last year’s!
8. Egg Puzzle Toy – This is another great toy for your girls’ Easter basket, but mostly because it uses find motor skills and is educational.
9. Flash Cards – And continuing with the educational theme, these alphabet flash cards are so perfect for 2-3 year olds who are learning their alphabet!
What do you include in your girls Easter basket? I’d love to hear!