It’s that time again to stock up on winter toddler coats for the kiddos! The weather is quickly getting chilly (especially at night) where I live and wearing jackets are now a must. I wanted to round up some cute, stylish and affordable toddler coats options for boys and girls. Some are lighter/thinner for those who live in warmer weather climates and some heavier ones for those who get below freezing temps like we do. My kids own some of these toddler coats that I am featuring, and others are just cute ones I have found. I think owning a few of these, maybe in varying colors and styles will ensure that their coats will match with all of their outfits! I especially love some greys and pinks for girls and khaki or black colors for boys!
1. Peplum Jacket – Vivian has this in grey and literally wears it every day!
2. Pink Puffer Down Coat – because every girl needs a baby pink coat!
3. Hooded Field Jacket – I am obsessed with jackets this color for mamas and minis!
4. Cheetah Faux Fur Jacket – obsessed with anything and everything this print!
5.Dot Print Softshell Jacket– for those who don’t get super cold weather, lucky!
6. Black Puffer Coat – this one looks super warm and comfy!
7.Chateau Parka– worth the splurge, need I say more!?
1. Brown Twill Jacket – this is a classic jacket that looks super warm! I love this color for fall and it goes with a lot!
2. Faux Wool Overcoat Jacket – this jacket reminds me of being in London or Europe or something, but is a good dressier option!
3. Fleece Jacket – you know that these babies are going to be warm and are a great classic
4. Grey Bomber Jacket – oh my gosh, this style and this color, can instantly turn your little man into a stud!
5. Green Quilted Bomber Jacket – Here is the olive green color I love again, this is a great lighter option coat!
6. Sherpa Lined Hooded Parka – if you want to play it safe, this is a GREAT option!
7. Hooded Camo Jacket – because you know I am loving camo this year, here is a great camo option warm jacket!
8. Green Velvet Blazer – like I can’t even with this blazer, so perfect for holiday parties!
9. Brown Bomber Jacket – when Austin was a baby, he had one of these and oh my gosh, LOVE!
Are your kids toddler coats jackets ready for the winter yet?