5 Chic Ways To Style Denim Overalls

5 Chic Ways To Style Denim Overalls by popular Utah style blogger Sandy A La Mode

Have you gotten into the overall trend yet!? I know I know what you are thinking, didn’t we wear these back in high school? Yes, it’s true, they are making a comeback and I’m pretty excited about it. Only thing is that half the time I get mistaken for a high school-er anyways, so I was determined to figure out ways to style them in a chic way that wouldn’t make me look like I was so young. So I’m sharing with you 5 Chic Ways To Style Overalls (and not look like a high school-er)! But, if you ARE a high school-er, then more power to you, rock them overalls!!

Outfit #1: Casual – Denim Overalls with Tee and Sneakers

Overalls | Striped Tee | Shoes | Bag | Sunglasses

Outfit #2: Beach/Farmer’s Market – Denim Overalls with Off The Shoulder Top and Sandals

Overalls | Off The Shoulder Top | Sandals {similar} | Bag | Sunglasses

Outfit #3: Brunch with Girls – Denim Overalls with Crochet Blouse and Wedges

Overalls | Top | Wedges | Sunglasses | Bag

Outfit #4: Running Errands/Shopping – Denim Overalls with Button Down and Mules

Overalls | Button Down Top | Mule Oxford Shoes | Bag | Sunglasses

Outfit #5: Dressy/Going Out/Date Night- Denim Overalls with Lace Up Tee and Heels

Overalls | Lace Up Tee | Heels | Sunglasses | Bag

Photography by Brittany Nikole Photo

Shop my favorite overall picks here:

Shop my favorite short overall picks here:

Now, I want to know, which look is your favorite? And will you be joining in (or have you already) on the overall trend?

Tuesday Linkup

Last week’s most clicked link for On Trend Tuesdays Linkup was Shannon of Upbeat Soles!!  Congrats girl, you are rocking those jeans! Thanks to everyone who linked up their fashion posts, please link up a current fashion blog or Instagram below and make sure to check out my co-host Cute & Little!

1. March 20, 2018 / 6:49 am

So cute, I need to get my overalls out. Mine are the old school really baggy kind but I think I can draw some inspiration from your looks

2. March 20, 2018 / 7:51 am

You look so cute in overalls!

3. March 20, 2018 / 9:26 am

So cute! I love all of these ideas!

xo Jules

4. Ebbie
    March 20, 2018 / 12:31 pm

I was just looking this exact topic up this weekend and finally made the leap and bought some overalls. They were my absolute favorite in high school, but I was hesitant because I’m in my thirties and a Mom! So happy to see this post with some ideas of how to style them to look more grown up and Mom-chic! Thanks Sandy! You rock!

5. March 20, 2018 / 2:53 pm

I have not gotten on the overall wagon. I do love how you styled it with the heels and those loafer slides. They definitely make them look chic!

6. March 21, 2018 / 9:53 am

Thank you for sharing. I just want to let you know that I really like your blog.💋

7. April 3, 2018 / 1:34 pm

Wait; couldn”t a rock be used for criminal purposes? Best they start in on a rock control program, to keep rocks out of the wrong hands. Make sure no one is carrying too may rocks too, ”cause that”s how a lot of people get hurt in the same incident. Can”t some rocks get throughout a metal detector without being detected? Great; so now we need all kinds different rock detectors. Shit! What if you put a handle on your rock? Now it”s a club. Let”s call it a bump stocked rock. Shit; now we have to ban those! Their only use is for injuring or killing people. Damn the National Rock Association! Damn them all to hell!!!

8. May 30, 2018 / 11:38 am

You are so real and beautiful! I remember Tom Ford, who once said:”Real fashion change comes from real changes in real life. Everything else is just decoration.” Love your style so much! Denim overalls are everywhere right now and I also decided to create a post about them, check it: http://stylefavourite.com/denim-overalls-2018/

9. July 28, 2018 / 3:55 am

All these picks are perfect. It seems that you can go anywhere with the same denim dungarees, you just need to change the accessories and the shoes. Haha that’s easy for our busier who have no time to dress up, thanks for sharing.